NFL Tipping Competition Fixture Week 21...Super Bowl LV

• R L Winger changed the title to NFL Tipping Competition Fixture Week 21...Super Bowl LV

Close one, hard to call, but I always think that it’s dangerous to bet against Brady, having said that someone like Hill or Kelse can change the game with one big play, I’m still going for Bucs, but by 3 points. I wouldn’t be upset by that result, after I watched the “All or Nothing “ series on the Arizona Cardinals filmed a couple of years ago, my perception of Bruce Arians changed, and I would like him to coach his first Super Bowl win.

On 04/02/2021 at 08:33, Oldbear said:

Close one, hard to call, but I always think that it’s dangerous to bet against Brady, having said that someone like Hill or Kelse can change the game with one big play, I’m still going for Bucs, but by 3 points. I wouldn’t be upset by that result, after I watched the “All or Nothing “ series on the Arizona Cardinals filmed a couple of years ago, my perception of Bruce Arians changed, and I would like him to coach his first Super Bowl win.

Should be one hell of a cracker of a game. Brady is a freak and one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time in the NFL. He just might get the Buccs home as he did so many times for the Patriots over his long playing days......But the Buccaneers are not the Patriots and the Chiefs have firepower all over the field and have consistently shown that all year in offence & defence.

St-George-Dragons-2024.jpg

This will come down to the Bucs defense versus Mahomes.

We saw in the 4th Quarter of the NFC Championship game how Tampa’s D held firm and stopped Aaron Rodgers just as Brady was tossing multiple interceptions.

However, Mahomes brings a whole new level of mobility that will mean Brady will need to reach for one of his greatest performances to keep up.

Chiefs by 14

• 2 weeks later...

Archived