Meadows ready to be a big part of 2021

Broncos News

London Broncos Half Back James Meadows is ready to play his part in the clubs 2021 promotion challenge, wherever that happens to be on the pitch.

The popular figure who came through the clubs highly rated Academy system told londonbroncosrl.com that he will put his hand up when the games start in March. He said “I want to be a big part of what we do this year and feel like I have grown a lot physically so I am just excited to do the job Wardy needs me to.”

Speaking of the return to training Meadows was quick to praise Head of Performance Mike Eccles for his guidance during the long lay off which has ensured that the squad returned in good condition. Meadows said “We have covered a lot of metres in the last 10 months so when we came back we hit the ground running and that has been really important. Mike was really good with us over the months of being away by making sure we knew what we had to do to stay fit.”

PMI_London_Broncos_v_York_DH_230220_0124

This week saw the squad step up to stage 2 training and Meadows felt this had given the whole squad a lift. He added “We have had a really good week and you can feel that it kicked up a level. It’s good to be back with all of the boys.”

“Now that we have the full squad training we have been able to get our combinations and stuff going so it is all progressing well.”

View the full article

Archived