Scott Graham.πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰

troutmaster

Sad news to hear about Scotts Father Geoff passing today,Scott is an Ardent Town supporter and has been raising money for our club through these hard times.It was only recently that Scott&And his Brother and Sister lost their Mother to this awful Covid 19,Today they have lost their Father Geoff to the same virus.Geoff was a well liked person in his own right,often taking fans to away meetings driving the bus,Today we send our Condolences to the Graham Family,Many,many Supporters from all the Rugby league Fraternity will be thinking of you all at this sad time,Stay strong,You have many friends and Family that will support you at this Horrible time.R.I.P. Geoff,You will not be forgotten,Fly free my Friend.β€πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰

Absolutely gutted to hear of geoffs passing,used to drink with Geoff a few years ago you couldn’t wish to meet a nicer man, I would like to pass my condolences to Scott and the family, it makes you sick when you see these junkies crawling the streets and good men are taken early, sleep well big lad you will be missed

Archived