Back to business 2021

Batley Bob

No body gets anything from gate receipts cup matches once all the expenses of the match where accounted for then what was left was shared equally between both teams, but no gate receipts to be had.

League games was home club kept all after paying for match officials and other expenses, once again for the time being no gate receipts.

I'd like to know if the season ticket money goes to the club? I assume it does. Where does the money spent on individual matches and day passes go? Whichever option I choose, I would like it to be the most advantageous for the club! I wonder if someone from the club would be able to answer this?

1 hour ago, RogerT said:

No body gets anything from gate receipts cup matches once all the expenses of the match where accounted for then what was left was shared equally between both teams, but no gate receipts to be had.

League games was home club kept all after paying for match officials and other expenses, once again for the time being no gate receipts.

Really? I'd like to think if Batley played castleford or hull fc in the cup they'd make some cash from gate receipts... if fans were allowed ( we own our stadium remember so we don't pay rent) 

I understand we don't make anything from league away games unless we sold tickets from our club which is 25% 

no club pay for match officials unless it's pre season games which is a set fee... 

2 hours ago, fredm said:

So does Batley receive any income from the two away matches or does it all go to the home club?

Sorry, as the thread was about matches being shown online etc. that was what I was referring to in relation to the income generated.

That's what I was referring to KTF at the present moment the likely hood of any speccies into grounds for the cup matches is nil hence no income for anybody.

That bit about clubs not paying for officials is very interesting I know in amateur games in football the home team paid for the referee.  

I'll take a Batley match in any way shape or form. I'm thinking of volunteering to be a stretcher bearer for the Dewsbury team so I can get in to see the game  when we smash em...

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

On 19/02/2021 at 18:27, Piggy's mate said:

I'll take a Batley match in any way shape or form. I'm thinking of volunteering to be a stretcher bearer for the Dewsbury team so I can get in to see the game  when we smash em...

Read the small print first, you might also find yourself in charge of the zimmerframes for their half backs

On 19/02/2021 at 18:27, Piggy's mate said:

Unfortunately the stretcher bearers job as been already claimed, along with burger taster, beer sampler, unofficial timekeeper, hand sanitiser operative, toilet roll replenisher, so you'll have to pick something else 🤔🤔😉😉

On 24/02/2021 at 16:50, coolie said:

Unfortunately the stretcher bearers job as been already claimed, along with burger taster, beer sampler, unofficial timekeeper, hand sanitiser operative, toilet roll replenisher, so you'll have to pick something else 🤔🤔😉😉

What about the official ball sanitiser?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Archived