Superbowl Comp Removed?

The Superbowl tipping thread started by R L Winger  ( Del ) appears to have been removed from the forum along with his Harley D thread and a thread he started on the Australian  forum about Folau going to his beloveth St George Dragons.

I hope he hasn't gone and got himself a ban.

If you can read this mate I posted your competition winning books on Thursday.

As for the Superbowl I'll go for the Bucs 

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

2 hours ago, Irish Saint said:

The Superbowl tipping thread started by R L Winger  ( Del ) appears to have been removed from the forum along with his Harley D thread and a thread he started on the Australian  forum about Folau going to his beloveth St George Dragons.

No. He's  based in Myanmar.

Bucks by 18

Very good Bleep1673 with the removal of the other thread, I shall declare you this week' s winner.

Thanks  to every one who joined in this season. Hopefully, come September I'll run the competition once again.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

1 hour ago, Irish Saint said:

Very good Bleep1673 with the removal of the other thread, I shall declare you this week' s winner.

Thanks  to every one who joined in this season. Hopefully, come September I'll run the competition once again.

Thanks for running the competition.

Pity there wasn’t much of a Super Bowl thread unlike previous years.

I though the Tampa Bay defensive line was magnificent.

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/02/2021 at 06:18, Irish Saint said:

The Superbowl tipping thread started by R L Winger appears to have been removed from the forum along with his Harley D thread and a thread he started on the Australian  forum about Folau going to his beloveth St George Dragons.

I got banned for about a week over some of my posts being reported but all good now, I am back.

St-George-Dragons-2024.jpg

A huge congratulations and thank you to Irish Saint for running a top notch NFL Tipping Comp. I see I won the competition overall but feels a bit hollow after picking the loser in Super Bowl LV.

Irish Saint if you are going to run the NFL Tipping Comp again next season I will be back for sure to defend my Title. :kolobok_paladin: 

Congratulations Bleep1673 on picking the Tampa Bay Buccaneers who won Super Bowl LV 

St-George-Dragons-2024.jpg

Archived