Challenge Cup Draw - BBC 11/02/2021

Futtocks

Streamed on BBC Sport tomorrow from 5pm. The 16-team draw will include clubs from the Championship and League 1.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Scandalous. All clubs should be entered, even if they can't fulfil their fixtures. was this decision made for mathematical reasons? after all, a 19 team first round, and 6 SL teams coming in at 3rd round, and a further 6 after that would stretch Professor Cox's mind, let alone a secretary at Red Hall.

Even Toulouse should be entered, if they can't make the game due to Brexit Covid / Flu restrictions, they can forfeit.

14 minutes ago, Bleep1673 said:

Scandalous. All clubs should be entered, even if they can't fulfil their fixtures. was this decision made for mathematical reasons? after all, a 19 team first round, and 6 SL teams coming in at 3rd round, and a further 6 after that would stretch Professor Cox's mind, let alone a secretary at Red Hall.

Even Toulouse should be entered, if they can't make the game due to Brexit Covid / Flu restrictions, they can forfeit.

Aye, right.

Very sensible.

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

18 minutes ago, Bleep1673 said:

And had we gone with that wild format, you’d be moaning about how unprofessional and typical Rugby League it would be to do that. 

1 hour ago, Griff said:

Not invited or didn't enter ?

The RFL had 9 applicants from L1 to enter but only had 3 places so who knows how it was decided. Certainly Rochdale’s chairman was very vocal about his side being omitted at the time saying he had no idea how the 3 clubs had been selected.

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Definitely, watch on iPlayer instead of normal bbc1 if you can. 

It isn't on BBC1 anyway, as far as I can tell.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/live/rugby-league/55935699 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Round 1
London Broncos v Keighley
Whitehaven v Dewsbury
Oldham v Barrow
West Wales v Widnes
Swinton v Newcastle
Halifax v Batley
Sheffield v York
Featherstone v Bradford

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived