Cup

creditwhereitsdews

Whitehaven away and, if we win that, Widnes away. Could have been a tougher draw, but not much tougher.

Meanwhile, Bradford are playing Keighley in a friendly at our place on Saturday March 13, behind closed doors. Wonder if that means we'll be playing a friendly on the Sunday. The Bradford game is being streamed on Our League, according to the T&A.

https://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/sport/19080612.bradford-keighley-play-friendly-challenge-cup/

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

I wonder if the Rams can agree a deal with trinity so we can purchase the Trinity TV via Club and make a donation at the same time to watch?

Not sure how many Rams fans would take the offer up, but its something to involve supporters & the Club.

"Life's tough.......It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

16 hours ago, creditwhereitsdews said:

Whitehaven away and, if we win that, Widnes away. Could have been a tougher draw, but not much tougher.

Meanwhile, Bradford are playing Keighley in a friendly at our place on Saturday March 13, behind closed doors. Wonder if that means we'll be playing a friendly on the Sunday. The Bradford game is being streamed on Our League, according to the T&A.

https://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/sport/19080612.bradford-keighley-play-friendly-challenge-cup/

Not moved to Odsal yet then?

38 minutes ago, Hugh Jarce said:

I wonder if the Rams can agree a deal with trinity so we can purchase the Trinity TV via Club and make a donation at the same time to watch?

Not sure how many Rams fans would take the offer up, but its something to involve supporters & the Club.

A monthly pass for £5 - what better deal might there be?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

31 minutes ago, NickD said:

Not moved to Odsal yet then?

When, exactly were you expecting them to move Nick?

23 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

Sorry I didn't explain myself well, perhaps the club could negotiate a better price for themselves to sell to us.

And maybe charge a little extra because we want to support the club?

I might be barking up the wrong tree, but any kind of interaction between us & the club must be good, and this is potentially the first game for a very long time.

"Life's tough.......It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

1 hour ago, Blind side johnny said:

Bradford Bulls are set to start their Championship campaign by playing home games at Dewsbury Rams’ Tetley’s Stadium but are close to finalising a deal to return to Odsal by late May or early June, a lot of fans seem to be helping get the stadium ship shape at the moment.got my tickets for grand opening.:kolobok_good:

1 hour ago, silverback said:

Bradford Bulls are set to start their Championship campaign by playing home games at Dewsbury Rams’ Tetley’s Stadium but are close to finalising a deal to return to Odsal by late May or early June, a lot of fans seem to be helping get the stadium ship shape at the moment.got my tickets for grand opening.:kolobok_good:

I think we know where your interests lie SB.

🏎️  🙀

2 hours ago, silverback said:

Thanks silverback.  A polite and helpful reply...........

3 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

No idea BSJ, but thanks for the "helpful" reply...

3 hours ago, silverback said:

How on earth would you get Odslum shipshape? 😳

1 hour ago, Ainley Top said:

How on earth would you get Odslum shipshape? 😳

Even am amazed to be honest,but to see so many folks give up weeks of free hard graft for sommat they love to be part of aint a surprise, check out some a the pictures of the place and how its changed in 4 weeks,

4 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

I think we know where your interests lie SB.

🏎️  🙀

i cant wait to be fair,for both rugby and stock cars, both my lads raced odsal in 90s and you get a very special nights racing with 60+ v8 600 bhp chev powered cars all on full chat, get my jab in morning so should be good to go. and dont worry fella stepladders coming out for these games behind closed door.😀

Here's a thought. If track racing is returning to Odsal, then that would mean that the seated hospitality stand behind the sticks would have to be dismantled, due to it being in the way? 

If that's the case, then there's a nice, newish stand, up for grabs? 

Now, as I said, only just a thought, but there's got to be a stadium somewhere, that's missing a nice handy stand behind their in goal area, to finally complete/finish off their own developments, that were never really done done in the first place? 

Maybe, just maybe, one of Dewsbury's committee men (sic) 🙄, might even have some form of a professional business relationship with the Bradford Club, which could lead to it being acquired by some fortunate ground, in the way that Featherstone did when they got the Scarborough stands, a few years ago? 

17 hours ago, NickD said:

No idea BSJ, but thanks for the "helpful" reply...

You're welcome Nick, as always?

I assumed than most people had been following the tale of Odsal's relaunch, courtesy of some very committed stock car interests, and the projected timelines. Clearly not.

2 hours ago, Lupset Ram said:

Here's a thought. If track racing is returning to Odsal, then that would mean that the seated hospitality stand behind the sticks would have to be dismantled, due to it being in the way? 

If that's the case, then there's a nice, newish stand, up for grabs? 

Now, as I said, only just a thought, but there's got to be a stadium somewhere, that's missing a nice handy stand behind their in goal area, to finally complete/finish off their own developments, that were never really done done in the first place? 

Maybe, just maybe, one of Dewsbury's committee men (sic) 🙄, might even have some form of a professional business relationship with the Bradford Club, which could lead to it being acquired by some fortunate ground, in the way that Featherstone did when they got the Scarborough stands, a few years ago? 

No,the new fence as missed the legs,and am told the price for world final tickets for that area will command a good price,old belle vue had one hell of a view but up in those hospitality areas will be fantastic,the old stand will look super too with the makeover.. anyway BTW, good luck for 2021 and any cup you end up been part of.

bradford55.jpg.a528a0e76edd4cb6b150e37eb

On 12/02/2021 at 15:29, Blind side johnny said:

tbh they'd have to pay me a lot more than that.... 

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Archived