Sao Paulo Raiders defeated Rio 18:12 in the final. There was a women's competition, but it doesn't say if the last female match listed was the final. If it was, then Melina A beat Maringa 18:4.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

8 hours ago, Futtocks said:

Sao Paulo Raiders defeated Rio 18:12 in the final. There was a women's competition, but it doesn't say if the last female match listed was the final. If it was, then Melina A beat Maringa 18:4.

I just love these stories from around the world.

Women's Competition details:
https://www.asiapacificrl.com/2021/02/15/melina-maringa-and-vitoria-qualify-for-brazilian-womens-semi-finals/

BRB_05381-1536x1024-1-790x435.jpg

Photography: @ruasmidia

The semi-finalists for the Brazilian Rugby League Women’s Premiership have been decided following a massive weekend of action in São Lourenço.

Featuring a record eight clubs from six states, it was competition newcomers, Melina, who dominated the group stages of the competition, with both their ‘A’ and ‘B’ teams progressing through the Group stages undefeated.

Joining them in the next round of competition, will be the Maringa Hawks and Vitória Rhinos who qualified after winning their respective Repechage fixtures late on Sunday.

The competition Semi Finals and Grand Final will take place in March. Fixtures will be announced soon by the Brasil Rugby League.

RESULTS:
Group Stages:
Grupo Amarelo:
Minas Gerais Miners 16 defeated Taubate 14
Melina ‘B’ 16 defeated Urutau 0
Melina ‘B’ 20 defeated Taubate 0
Minas Gerais Miners 14 defeated Urutau 6
Taubate 12 defeated Urutau 8
Melina ‘B’ 18 defeated Minas Gerais Miners 0

Grupo Verde:
Vitória Rhinos 30 defeated Goianos 0
Melina ‘A’ 18 defeated Maringa Hawks 4
Maringa Hawks 16 defeated Goianos 0
Melina ‘A’ 10 defeated Vitória Rhinos 0
Maringa Hawks 6 defeated Vitória Rhinos 4
Melina ‘A’ 36 defeated Goianos 0

Qualifiers:
Repechage:
Maringa Hawks 20 defeated Taubate 4
Vitória Rhinos 18 defeated Minas Gerais Miners 0

PACIFIQUE TREIZE: Join the team by registering as a fan today at pacifique13.com

Archived