2021 championship fixtures announced

Batley Bob

6 hours ago, RogerT said:

No bars as they won't be allowed to open yet,Β  having not been drinking no need for bogs, make it all a one way system on walkways. Turnstiles just longer queues at 2 metre distance.

Just won't have to do hugs keep to yourselves I know it will be very hard.

Β 

May is fine for the over 70's who get there 2nd jab in April the lot younger won't be allowed as they are not covid jab protected.

Hopefully this is all tongue in cheek.

The clubs wouldn't make anything without bars been open... for stadium's to be open you have everything available...Β 

43 minutes ago, Keep The Faith said:

The clubs wouldn't make anything without bars been open... for stadium's to be open you have everything available...Β 

And they won't make anything without paying spectators either, so it's a no go then.

That's no problem KTF I have not been out for a drink since we got locked down way back in Feb last year, I have forgotten what beer tastes like ha ha.

Just now, RogerT said:

That's no problem KTF I have not been out for a drink since we got locked down way back in Feb last year, I have forgotten what beer tastes like ha ha.

March 23rd Roger! It seems you drank so much last February you couldn't remember what month it was!

Nah it was so long ago time as faded into the mist, got a new sport getting up at 3.30 to watch the cricket from India, that's guaranteed to send me to sleep.

Archived