2021 FIXTURES

DewsburyRamsOfficial

31 minutes ago, DewsburyRamsOfficial said:

Here are your 2021 Fixtures Rams fans. 

https://www.dewsburyrams.co.uk/2021/02/14/rams-2021-fixtures/

Pleased with those.  No complaints about the teams we play once / twice for sure.  Let’s hope we can start as well as last time, though I think we might well have lost the element of surprise 😉

2 hours ago, NickD said:

Pleased with those.  No complaints about the teams we play once / twice for sure.  Let’s hope we can start as well as last time, though I think we might well have lost the element of surprise 😉

I reckon that the league in 2021, however it pans out, will be quite unpredictable. Our initial success in 2020 is irrelevant and I hope that the fans don't raise their expectations too high. Just seeing the team, on-line in the first instance and, I hope, in the flesh sometime later, is as much as I am hoping for at present.

I am pleased to see that the extra time golden point has been scrapped. What relevance to 5 system of league positions will ultimately have is anyone's guess.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Archived