Get used to the away days!

glemiln

2021 Fixtures: After an opening home game with West Wales 8/5, we do not return home until 27/6 to play North Wales - and after 2 previous successive weeks at Barrow and Workington!  Not the best for adding to early season much needed coffers. Hopefully, good results will make for a successful better home run-in to promotion.

All assuming travel restrictions ease for all.

Yes, but these issues could have been forseen when the decision was taken to move to ‘summer rugby’. I suspect they were but ignored in the rush to take the Sky money.

Is the professional game (and by that I mean the whole professional game not just SL) in better shape now than it was prior to the move? I think not.

Well trying to be positive, we still play every week. The club can budget the income because we are guaranteed nine home games. I’m not sure about the cup if it’s still being played. The only thing lacking is no friendlies but that’s the same for everyone. Three teams in our division are in the Challenge cup but as in Keighleys case is London Broncos away an advantage?

• 2 months later...

The squad had a full contact run out amongst themselves  yesterday (18th) and play North Wales Crusaders next week (25th April) I think the club are trying to provide a free stream of the game. 

19h  · 
👊 We return to action for the first time in over a year just 1️⃣ week today against North Wales Crusaders!
💻 There will be a FREE live stream for all fans to watch the game!
👀 It will be the first chance for fans to see some familiar and new faces!
Find out more 👉https://t.co/W4xnZYloNd  (Hornets website)
May be an image of 1 person

Archived