2021 Re start

RogerT

Hi everybody, now the club know the start date and who we play and when and where they should shortly be able to give us a price guide for season tickets and also squad numbers.

I for one would be willing to pay for a season ticket at the full cost even for games played behind closed doors, at least with a season ticket you get to view that Our League thingy without paying to view, yes I would have already paid for it.

10 minutes ago, RogerT said:

Hi everybody, now the club know the start date and who we play and when and where they should shortly be able to give us a price guide for season tickets and also squad numbers.

I for one would be willing to pay for a season ticket at the full cost even for games played behind closed doors, at least with a season ticket you get to view that Our League thingy without paying to view, yes I would have already paid for it.

Welcome back Roger , hope your well

IMG_0583.JPG

Thanks Bob, doing alright the wound asn't fully healed yet it will take sometime mustn't run before I can walk, phone consultation this morning with the consultant, he is happy with things.

Cheers Roger.

9 minutes ago, Keep The Faith said:

May 17th - we could have 3500 in the ground

First game back Dewsbury away on may 23rd hopefully we have 3000 in the ground 

What are the respective capacities of Mount Pleasant and the Tetley stadium?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

3 hours ago, Keep The Faith said:

7.500 at mount pleasant 

rams Is 5100 

so they'd be looking at 2000 for the rams 

2550 if I read the rules correctly.

This will depend upon each club's ability to comply with whatever requirements are made I presume and I guess that there will be no hospitality on site. Maybe the average RL fan will need to change their habits of a lifetime and turn up more than 5 minutes before kick off?

In addition you will all be required to stand at least 2m away from Piggy's Mate - probably the closest you will ever have been.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, phildog said:

So the ref wants to book one or send one off and it's not who's name's on the shirt....

I think they ask the player for his name like they always did prior to numbers etc. Anyway the refs know who the players are without even speaking to them if they didn’t want to.

I tend to agree with phildog, in previous seasons the squad numbers and shirts have been announced before Christmas.

5 minutes ago, fredm said:

I see that John Kear thinks that the new rules this season will probably mean that the ball won’t get out to the back line as much meaning there will be less open play.

John loves playing down the middle at times so nothing will change... we shall see 

Archived