I Don't Care thread

8 hours ago, M j M said:

True, there are lots of things to be genuinely ambivalent about in the world.

Perhaps I should have said, "have we determined that "I don't care" in this thread is generally a euphemism for "I absolutely loathe"?"

Aye, many seem determined to be outraged for attention. Never mind, I get fed up with the binary nature of today so I started a thread for the silent majority.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Bleep1673 said:

Go on then, given your antipathy towards me I will do it...

I don't care about the I don't care thread.

I expect loads of abuse, but, guess what?

I Don't Care.

Here you go, bleep. Which is worse, to suffer loads of abuse or to be completely ignored and suffer none at all?

And I don't care either.

Cheer up, pal.

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

Cars, a means getting from a to b, it is not something to get all horny about and salivate over. I couldn't care less now many doofers and gadgets your throb machine has.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

9 hours ago, Padge said:

Cars, a means getting from a to b, it is not something to get all horny about and salivate over. I couldn't care less now many doofers and gadgets your throb machine has.

I choose my company car by giving her the list and waiting with indifference. 

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

20 hours ago, tonyXIII said:

Here you go, bleep. Which is worse, to suffer loads of abuse or to be completely ignored and suffer none at all?

And I don't care either.

Cheer up, pal.

Oh, receiving abuse is definitely worse.

3 hours ago, hindle xiii said:

Finally, someone gets it!

**Hallelujah**

So it should have been a one-post thread? If you cared then you wouldn't have posted it in the first place, you hypocrite. 

Or something 😜

2 minutes ago, Leeds Wire said:

So it should have been a one-post thread? If you cared then you wouldn't have posted it in the first place, you hypocrite. 

Or something 😜

Not quite but nice try!

It was meant to be a place to share indifference instead of a distinct polarised opinion.

9 minutes ago, hindle xiii said:

Not quite but nice try!

It was meant to be a place to share indifference instead of a distinct polarised opinion.

Its a fine line. 

Indifference towards the Bulls/ hmmm, only possible now they are in the doldrums. Indifference towards Leeds? Impossible.

12 minutes ago, hindle xiii said:

Not quite but nice try!

Its a fine line. 

Indifference towards the Bulls? hmmm, only possible now they are in the doldrums. Indifference towards Leeds? Impossible.

edit - I am indifferent about films because I never watch them, but I get annoyed when people bang on about them. 

So, as you were. Good thread Hindle.

29 minutes ago, Leeds Wire said:

Its a fine line. 

Indifference towards the Bulls? hmmm, only possible now they are in the doldrums. Indifference towards Leeds? Impossible.

edit - I am indifferent about films because I never watch them, but I get annoyed when people bang on about them. 

So, as you were. Good thread Hindle.

This probably came about from not working and watching daytime television, most notably Jeremy Vine on Channel 5, and seeing the guests with different opinions on all the topics, although often the opinion fit their own agenda or ideology. And more and more often I found myself thinking I simply didn't care about these topics or opinions. I would also occasionally look at the cesspool known as Twitter and the baffling outrage at something that could be avoided, watching a show especially to slag it off out of either boredom or attention. Then I realised that this is most likely the ends of the spectrum and really most of us don't have strong opinions either way about a lot of things. So I started a thread for those people and those things.

The memsahib,  District Nurse Sister Carol Evans has resigned today. She's said "sod it".... and isn't having any more.

After 42 years service to the NHS she is of the belief that I would angry.....

Reality..... I do not care one jot. Its about smeggin time she jacked in with all that carry on. 

On 03/03/2021 at 14:14, Robin Evans said:

The memsahib,  District Nurse Sister Carol Evans has resigned today. She's said "sod it".... and isn't having any more.

After 42 years service to the NHS she is of the belief that I would angry.....

Reality..... I do not care one jot. Its about smeggin time she jacked in with all that carry on. 

I did the same after 30 years as an ODP. I had enough. when my hearing came up, I couldn't be bothered to defend myself.

1% pay rise? Stick it.

Archived