HEAT 1 IS NOW FINISHED FOR THE 2021 TOTAL RL FORUMS NRL SURVIVOR ELIMINATION COMP HEAT 1...THREAD UPDATED AFTER NRL ROUND 6....WE HAVE A WINNER FOR HEAT 1

THE RULES OF TOTAL RL NRL SURVIVOR COMP 2021

1: You must pick one winning team a week till you are eliminated
 2: If your team you picked wins, or ties, you survive. If your team yo picked looses you're eliminated.

3: You may only pick any team once - As an example if you pick Melbourne Storm in any week, 
you can't pick them again in any other Week during the current heat of Survivor.

4: You can edit your picks as long as it is before kick off of the first game of that round.

5: All picks must be in before kick off of the first game of the round.

6: The comp continues until there is a winner.

7: Don't miss a week or you will be eliminated.

8: When the competition gets Down to 5 players surviving in a heat. 
You must pick a points total of the team you have picked and who that team is playing. 
The survivor must not break the points total scored in the game by both teams.

This feature will be used as a tie breaker, if needed to find a winner of a Survivor heat or the final.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.

St-George-Dragons-2024.jpg

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ROUND 1

Thursday March 11

Storm vs  Rabbitohs, 7:40pm at AAMI Park

Friday March 12

Knights vs  Bulldogs, 6pm at McDonald Jones Stadium

Broncos vs Eels, 7:30pm at Suncorp Stadium

Saturday March 13

Warriors vs Titans, 3pm at Central Coast Stadium*

Roosters vs Sea Eagles, 5:30pm at SCG* subject to availability

Panthers vs Cowboys, 7:30pm at Penrith Stadium

Sunday March 14

Raiders vs Tigers, 4pm at GIO Stadium

Sharks vs Dragons, 6:30pm at Kogarah Oval

St-George-Dragons-2024.jpg

• R L Winger changed the title to 2021 TOTAL RL FORUMS NRL SURVIVOR ELIMINATION COMP HEAT 1...ALL MEMBERS ARE WELCOME TO JOIN
  • Graham pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Raiders for me.

Thanks for organising R L Winger.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

6 hours ago, Sports Prophet said:

A sneaky choice Rocket. A win for either team gives you a win this weekend.

It`s a funny thing Prophet, I was about to make a big speech to Graham the other day and tell him that I can`t go in the Tipping Comp because I can never bet against my heart, be it Saints or any team I have a soft spot for, and then yesterday I go and open up this comp, scroll down the list and pick against the Saints straight up, I kind of shocked myself, loyalty went straight out the window.🤢  By the way, I`m very competitive, I`m going to win this thing so look out !!

15 hours ago, The Rocket said:

It`s a funny thing Prophet, I was about to make a big speech to Graham the other day and tell him that I can`t go in the Tipping Comp because I can never bet against my heart, be it Saints or any team I have a soft spot for, and then yesterday I go and open up this comp, scroll down the list and pick against the Saints straight up, I kind of shocked myself, loyalty went straight out the window.🤢  By the way, I`m very competitive, I`m going to win this thing so look out !!

I fear you’ve lost in the first round

Eels please. 👍

"Rugby League is rugby in the simplest form in the sense that it's about great defence, great tackling technique, good handling, good passing, catching and great kicking."

Stuart Lancaster - England Rugby Union Head Coach - October 2013

Archived