Streaming details announced

8 minutes ago, POR said:

what's happening to rovers TV during all this outside coverage⁉️

Haven't seen anything but I would think it will continue as before - presumably they still won't have the rights to show live coverage, but will still show full recordings with commentary, replays etc as well as the usual interviews and previews.

8 hours ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

Given how unreliable (basically unwatchable) I've found the OurLeague stream to be on most occasions I've tried in the past, they're going to have to seriously up their game to get folk paying regularly. 

Did it not improve as it went on? I havent watched that many games but watched one early on that I ended up giving up on, then watched the Fev/York game from Easter 2019 and that was fine.

How long are recordings available to watch on OurLeague? It might help maintain the project after fans are allowed back because many folk like to go to the game and watch the recording when the come home.

23 minutes ago, Steve Slater said:

How long are recordings available to watch on OurLeague? It might help maintain the project after fans are allowed back because many folk like to go to the game and watch the recording when the come home.

My initial thought was "not at all" ie they weren't available at all. However, just found this on the OurLeague webpage:

Can I watch the full match afterwards?

After a match has been played, you can find full match replays in the following days via our main website or via the Our League app. The replay will only be available to purchasers of the stream. The payment used to validate your stream will give you automatic access to replays once they’re available.

How long "the following days" means remains to be seen, but it implies at least 48 hours, which is good.

2 hours ago, Steve Slater said:

That wouldn't help Rovers TV subscriptions in the long run I suspect. 

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

Archived