Watch NRL

Just noticed that the NZ U20s competition running through March and April will be on Watch NRL; just appear under the "Shows" tab. I wonder if other stuff is going to appear. Any chance of the NZ National comp being off too? Does anyone know of what else they might show - presumably anything Fox have the rights to?

Watch every single match LIVE

• Every 2020 NRL Telstra Premiership and Finals Series match Live and On-Demand
  • The 2020 Holden State of Origin Series Live and On-Demand
  • Full access to the 24/7 FOX LEAGUE Channel with all of the latest NRL news, analysis and entertainment shows including:
    • NRL 360
    • NRL Tonight
    • The Matty Johns Podcast
    • Sunday Night with Matty Johns
    • The Late Show with Matty Johns
    • Big League Wrap
    • Controversy Corner
    • The Fan
  • Watch NRL also has the NRL Women's Premiership, selected Rugby League Test Matches and Pre Season fixtures Live and On-Demand

I found this blurb for last season (2020)

I don’t remember having access to all those entertainment shows, apart from Marty John’s things, maybe I just didn’t look in the right place, or maybe I had enough just watching all/most of the games.

Why o why  does League inevitably head down this path, even our great national broadcaster has gone down this route with Louie`s Prank Phone calls and other such nonsense.

Another thread talked about attracting casual fans and how League hasn`t expanded its` market, I wonder why.

Much as I can`t stand the pretentiousness of union you never see them going on with this drivel.

Archived