NRL 2021 Sky Bet Odds

16 hours ago, Graham said:

Who in their right mind would bet against Storm?

Me. An even bigger laugh I've taken the Titans each way.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

From Gold Coast down I don’t think any have got a hope. Canberra I think have missed there window. Roosters and storm will be the teams to beat again. I’m a south’s fan but I’ve no idea how they’ve been put in as joint favourite. Panthers are a good chance if they can learn from last year but I’ll stick my neck out and tip the Eels to be the bolter out of the pack to win it. 

Having never placed a bet in my life, does the first two mean winning the Grand Final and finishing as Minor Premiers?

Anyway, I am going for the Panthers to win this year based on the you have to lose one to win one theory. Bot sure they will finish top of the table but with their young kids a year better, I think they can win the big one.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

1 hour ago, Dunbar said:

Having never placed a bet in my life, does the first two mean winning the Grand Final and finishing as Minor Premiers?

Anyway, I am going for the Panthers to win this year based on the you have to lose one to win one theory. Bot sure they will finish top of the table but with their young kids a year better, I think they can win the big one.

1st or 2nd in the regular season 

2 minutes ago, DavidM said:

1st or 2nd in the regular season 

Isn't that the 3rd column?

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Just now, DavidM said:

Yes , is that what you asked or have I got that wrong 

I meant was the first column to win the Grand Final or make it into the Grand Final. And the second I assumed was to be top in the regular season.

Just now, DavidM said:

Ah first two columns . Sorry , yes you are correct 

Great, thanks.

Just now, Dunbar said:

I meant was the first column to win the Grand Final or make it into the Grand Final. And the second I assumed was to be top in the regular season.

Apologies . Note to self to engage brain!

I'm not putting any money on it but I am going for Storm and Raiders 1 and 2 and Penrith to win the Grand Final (after finishing 3rd).

1 hour ago, Davo5 said:

Can you get a bet in this country on the Dragons finishing last,watching them this morning they are a certainty.

Saints have a horrible record against Souths in recent encounters and have now lost 9 in a row which is the by far the longest losing streak in Charity Shield history.

51 minutes ago, George Watt said:

Saints have a horrible record against Souths in recent encounters and have now lost 9 in a row which is the by far the longest losing streak in Charity Shield history.

The Dragons as a club are in total disarray,the Maitland Pumpkin Pickers would give them a flogging.

There must be a worse team than the Dragons in the NRL, trouble is the perennial strugglers like the Titans and Knights or on a upward curve whereas they are in freefall. You could only judge today's game on the first half and Souths scored at will, you would want to see the Bunnies against serious opposition before judging them further.

Panthers Roosters GF, I think this might be Panthers year though the odds of a coach winning a GF if he hasn`t won one in his first 6 seasons are terrible. I`m not sure about the Cleary`s killer instinct but I`ll back them any way. Panthers to finish on top of the table and win the comp. Geez but how about Souths, god I hate tipping.

Archived