Shirt Sponsorship 2021

distantdog

OK, so the final total is in. 

The final total is £16.66. I will accept payment in a variety of ways, from cheque, paypal or bank transfer. Message me with whatever way you want to pay and I will send out the relevant details.

Thank you again for your generosity!

9 hours ago, distantdog said:

OK, so the final total is in. 

The final total is £16.66. I will accept payment in a variety of ways, 

I'm glad it's an even number I can use my 2p jar...

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

I watched the game yesterday and have to say how good is Morton, I always liked him at Dewsbury and thought he linked well with our new lad from Hull who I think will get better every game. Only one game but I'm feeling very optimistic about the season

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Hi all, just so you know, I have received 10 payments so far for our star back Morton. After our awesome performance at the weekend I transferred the money through to the club. If you haven't paid yet and need my details to do so, message me on here.

Thanks!

Archived