Rookies to excite us in 2021

One of the impacts of Covid was the England Academy tour being cancelled last year.

A highlight would have been Lewis Dodd and Sam Walker going head to head.

Looking forward to seeing how much game time they get for Saints and Sydney Roosters respectively this year.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

21 hours ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

I notice the Huddersfield player is actually from Leeds Academy 

Who is a Wakefield lad, went to a Wakefield school, played for a Wakefield amateur club and spent his Scholarship years at Castleford so what’s your point?

3 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

It says a lot about Wakefield that people born and bred their don’t want to join their academy and choose to go elsewhere 

He chose to go to Castleford with some of his Amateur club team mates who were from Castleford!

It also says a lot about Leeds as the biggest Rugby League playing City in this country yet can’t produce many junior players, including Mr Kevin Sinfield 

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Mr Plow said:

Would be interesting to see however I can’t see the numbers for Wakefield for example being good. 

I wonder what the ratio between members and casual fans is at games?

On 07/03/2021 at 12:02, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

It says a lot about Wakefield that people born and bred their don’t want to join their academy and choose to go elsewhere 

It says a lot about Leeds when fans travel from South of the River not true Loiners are they?

Oh and we have a very healthy Academy thanks plenty of lads now starting to come through the ranks.

19 hours ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

The article names Broadbent for Leeds, but the young players I’m most looking forward to seeing in 2021 is Oledski and Tom Holroyd, they are two young props with bags of talent and the potential to be the best in Super League. 

LOL, Oledski isn't a rookie, even for a troll your lack accuracy is stunning. To be honest he's played over 60 games and from what I've seen he's decent but that's all.

23 hours ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

The article names Broadbent for Leeds, but the young players I’m most looking forward to seeing in 2021 is Oledski and Tom Holroyd, they are two young props with bags of talent and the potential to be the best in Super League. 

You've been pushing Obelisk for god knows how long.  He has a novelty surname that makes him stand out a bit (I had the same problem as a youngster). 

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

Archived