CCCRL

Gomersall

I think the Nine's concept hasn't been as exploited as well as it could have been. Basing a whole competition on it is interesting. It also answers the question I asked on another post about where to from here for RL in Canada.

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

• 1 month later...

I suppose that this link will disappear shortly. Just like to say all you WP supporters and those that posted blogs on here, all the best in your new venture. A pity  SL  never realised what you brought to their comp. 

• 1 year later...
On 18/04/2022 at 03:45, frank said:

Hope the WP are fielding  a team  this coming season, to play in whatever comp. Any news of  what's taking place?

Not much happening on this end Frank but its still early considering there is a snow storm today.  Am heading into the deep bush for a week to fell trees...living hard and close to the land....lots of snow still in the Bush...hopefully things will have changed when I come back in a week?  The chainsaw blade is sharp!

On 18/04/2022 at 03:45, frank said:

Hope the WP are fielding  a team  this coming season, to play in whatever comp. Any news of  what's taking place?

What I've heard is the message to players has been "contracts any week now" for about 5 months. The ones I talk to are assuming it's a bust and are prepping for their amateur (be it union or league) seasons as per usual. Which is exciting in itself since it's the first "normal" post covid year, but.... yeah, no huge hopes for Wolfpack this year.

14 hours ago, Cameron Highlander said:

That wasn't a poacher.   It was Man of Kent looking for cardboard cut-outs in the bush.....

Well he had better watch it or he is going to get himself shot!  We also saw a wild turkey on the trail cams and usually they don't habitat so far North....maybe that was him?

Archived