Brasil atropela Uruguai no League: 60 x 00

1 hour ago, Chanter said:

'All Saints Liverpool ' stitched onto the pagoda. Interesting who they are? 

You do realise the Brazil vs Uruguay match happened in Sydney, right?  So I would assume they are the club that hosted the match.

PS: never heard the word pagoda in my life, had to google it! 😂

On 02/03/2021 at 04:25, Cumbrian Mackem said:

The potential of RL in South America could be huge, especially in a massive and emerging powerhouse country like Brazil.

well done and keep up the good work to all involved 👍

"Huge" in what way? 

I only ask because I have never seen any indication that the sport is popular in South America, or remotely likely to take off there.

Great to see a few enthusiasts giving it a go, but "huge potential?" The game wasn't even played in the "emerging powerhouse"  😏 of Brazil... it was held in a park in Sydney. 

1 hour ago, The Frying Scotsman said:

"Huge" in what way? 

I only ask because I have never seen any indication that the sport is popular in South America, or remotely likely to take off there.

Great to see a few enthusiasts giving it a go, but "huge potential?" The game wasn't even played in the "emerging powerhouse"  😏 of Brazil... it was held in a park in Sydney. 

“Huge” as in a potential source of new RL talent. Nobody’s claiming that it will rival football. Plus outside of Argentina union isn’t as popular there yet.

Archived