30 years ago today...

Crown Flatter

34 minutes ago, Crown Flatter said:

...I went to a match where we suffered a particularly terrible defeat. 

Anyone recall it?

Please don't!!!

I still have nightmares.

If I remember correctly, the bar didn't open for quite sometime after either, so we couldn't drown our sorrows!!

"Life's tough.......It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Went on the bus with the Red, Amber and Black Travel Club. Always remember crossing the M62 on the way back and other cars beeping their horns to take the p***. That season started well with a Yorkshire Cup semi final against Wakey but soon trailed off. I think we lost at home to Chorley a few days before somehow scraping a draw in the last game at Crown Flatt.

On 03/03/2021 at 11:33, Crown Flatter said:

...I went to a match where we suffered a particularly terrible defeat. 

Anyone recall it?

The longest winless streaks in rugby league | Love Rugby League

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

17 hours ago, Keep The Faith said:

Nothing on mr Fisher if reports are true - he picked it up as he went along did Graham 

Haha good lad was Glen but he couldn’t keep up with me I’m afraid,but that said Martin Offiah wouldn’t have kept up with me 😂btw Glen ended up working in the garage for transport services as agofor😉

Archived