PRL Podcast Road Trip on the French Elite 1

Aussie crew in tandem with writer Mike Rylance

Worth a listen

https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-progressive-rugby-league-podcast/id1357522412

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

8 hours ago, audois said:

Aussie crew in tandem with writer Mike Rylance

Worth a listen

https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-progressive-rugby-league-podcast/id1357522412

I‘ve just been for a run so I could listen to this, great podcast and well worth a listen for anyone with interest in but little knowledge of Elite 1. 

Were any of those interviewed contributors to this forum? 

18 hours ago, Eddie said:

Were any of those interviewed contributors to this forum? 

Rugby League World's Treiziste Diarist, Pierre Carcau was one of those involved in the podcast. 

He's not a TRL forum member, but you can follow him on Twitter @pierrecarcau

It was his first foray into English-speaking broadcasting, so if you enjoyed it, let him know, I'm sure he would welcome the encouragement to do more in future.

25 minutes ago, John Drake said:

Rugby League World's Treiziste Diarist, Pierre Carcau was one of those involved in the podcast. 

He's not a TRL forum member, but you can follow him on Twitter @pierrecarcau

It was his first foray into English-speaking broadcasting, so if you enjoyed it, let him know, I'm sure he would welcome the encouragement to do more in future.

Was the chap from Albi? I’m not on Twitter but I really enjoyed listening to him talk about the place. 

35 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Was the chap from Albi? I’m not on Twitter but I really enjoyed listening to him talk about the place. 

No, Pierre is from Montpellier.

It was Rodolphe Pires talking about Albi.

Archived