RFL YouTube

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Dave T said:

The most depressing thing is that it has more views than the rest of the content they have added recently.

Lots of angry views, mind. I hope we all downvoted it.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

7 hours ago, gingerjon said:

This is the thing. It's clearly - as it says - a test or somesuch.

But it's been up for hours now. Even on the laziest interpretation, someone's been in work since 9am and *it is still there*.

Yup, it says a test.. At least test some footage of RL......

Can't believe it's STILL up. It's a joke right?

Sent off an email to the RFL pointing it out, I know they do read them but when is another matter.

The automated response tells me it may be several days before they respond, that this is not a refund email box and suggests I might wish to sign up for OurLeague.

I dont know why I watched some of it, but I did. They flashed up a picture of Jimmy Peters. How the RFU can reclaim this, and I guess his international call up as their first black English international player, as a celebrated part of their 150 year history, is a joke, surely. 

It’s all a conspiracy and this is a tell-tale sign.

Think about it.

Robert Elstone killed off Toronto and wanted to sell off Super League on the cheap to glorified loan sharks with RU links. Fortunately he got rumbled and has gone, but not without a payout first to the Rothschilds.

And now this. 

This video is proof that the RFL has been secretly taken over by the RFU. Ralph Rimmer is spreading rugby yawnion propagranda through social media at the behest of his Twickenham paymasters.

It’s only a video but the mask has slipped. The truth, my friends, is out there.

C2563FA0-1028-4DB0-AB88-EE89978D2215.jpeg

3 hours ago, M j M said:

I had to switch it off but is anyone who has braved more able to say if it's 100% union or are there bits of League in there too?

I switched it off too, but I did see Jason Robinson scoring a try for England.🥴 Wrong England though.

Just now, jacobus said:

still there !

I mean, it is notoriously hard to log onto YouTube and delete/amend a video.

FFS.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

@TheRFL @leagueexpress @EuroRugbyLeague For days now there has been a video named "test" on the RFL YouTube channel. The video features extensive footage of rugby union not rugby league. Fans have complained but no action taken. Take it down, please.

Have I missed anyone?

1 hour ago, Damien said:

Sorry, I couldn't close my browser quick enough. Pure filth of the worst kind. Its amazing the kinds of warped depravity some enjoy.

I risk a lifetime ban from this forum and I will deserve it really but here goes

Archived