The Toulouse squad listed for 2021 is much too small.

4 hours ago, Tommygilf said:

I don't think it will have been front and centre (I think DB's "we'll play for free" tweet and the prospect of a thousand Leigh away fans were more important). If anything from an RFL perspective it makes sense to have the foreign teams in the fully pro league.

That said, it would have been a bit harsh too to say to Toulouse "oh yeah so you're going to get half funding and we're potentially going to ask you to base yourself in the UK for a portion of the season - maybe indefinitely". From that sense Toulouse had to be done properly whereas we have seen with the English teams is was possible to half-###### it from a financial perspective.

I do feel sorry for you mate. Unless DB knows something we all don't about relegation this year it feels like you're being taken for a ride and a certain element of hubris has been used against your team. 11th would be an exceptional achievement.

I genuinely hope they finish 11th.

1 hour ago, Manfred Mann said:

Stan Robin is an excellent attacking half back. Very fast and so often in the right place to support a line break.

Does anyone on here know why Stan Robin left Toulouse?

To get a job, play rugby and travel less. He was getting to an age where he needed some stability. Well thats what he told lezignan. 

3 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Would that be for Leigh's sake, or the possibility of any particular club they would be subjecting to relegation....?

For me at least.... the hand that leigh have been dealt re funding and other sheeite, I really hope they survive the drop. Genuinely and sincerely.

There are those leythers out there who know I'm genuine here. That's not to say that when we next play them we put 70 past them 🤣🤣

2 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

Would that be for Leigh's sake, or the possibility of any particular club they would be subjecting to relegation....?

Can't speak for Robin but from my perspective its simply unfair to hamstring a club as they have done with Leigh and deny them their basic right to the agreed share of the TV money. 

Archived