My one to watch

yck2017

Well its been a long long wait but it looks like were going to see the Knights on the field of play (a week today in fact)at last,with so many quaility signing this season i have struggled to single out my one to watch and in the end it has become two,if given enough ball Kerian Dixon i think will be our top try scorer he looks strong in defence and reads the game well and a good goal kicker to,and given we should have no shortage of forward power this season, our pack will match any  in this division with that in mind  i have gone for Brendan O'Hagan he's an unknown quantity over here but what i have seen and read about him i expect him to shine he has everything in his game  side step,pace, defence, kicking game and  good with the ball in hand, if our pack do their job well i think Brendan will be a real threat to any side  

come on you KNEETS divison 1 champions 2018

Can't argue there George, but i have only picked players from our new signings, it was a blow when we lost Morgan Smith as i was looking forward to him and Brendan pairing up but not to be.but we have a quality replacement in young Riley Dean who once again i knew  nothing about till now, having seen some footage of the lad and read a few post and reports he looks the part,he's good off both feet and looks very confident with the ball and by all accounts he was Warrington's academy captain,played for Ireland in last world cup,he can play stand off,scrum half and full back and he also kicks goals, looking forward to seeing the lad in action Fody may have  come up trumps again.

Brendan o'Hagan is the one I am most interested in. How will he adapt playing the UK? How will he do leading our attack? Is he going to live up to the hype I've built inside my head of him?

I hope so. I'm not "pinning my hopes" on him as I believe we've got a strong squad that will be able to lift each other. But I feel a lot of our game play will go through him. This may sound like I'm worried or negative, it's the opposite. I'm excited to see him and see what he can do. I'm expecting him to be the man to create most of our chances and get the odd try here and there as well. 

So BoH is my one to watch this season for us. 5 more sleeps to go...

Jason Bass Fan Club - member #001

Good choice T.T.T. Have just read Ronan Dixion's article in the Press good (good read )and he reckon's Brendan  is looking very sharp in training and he is impressed with his organization skills and his kicking thinks he will be a great signing for us so no worries mate 

Archived