Live Rugby League this Weekend

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Lowdesert said:

As bad as they played, they should’ve won at the end.  There is a team in there

Definitely especially with the players they have. With the change of coach they could go far. 

On 13/03/2021 at 18:20, GUBRATS said:

Bloody Wilkin commentating 🙅

I watched the game last night on the OurLeague App and i had to turn the volume off because of Wilkin, he just seems to make it all about himself. I can see why Mark Chapman takes the P out of him. I don’t know who the other commentator was but they spent more time having a laugh between themselves than concentrating on the game. Wilkin and the other commentator will have to be kept apart. 

12 minutes ago, Josef K said:

I watched the game last night on the OurLeague App and i had to turn the volume off because of Wilkin, he just seems to make it all about himself.

I saw a fair few tweets about this too. 

Unfortunately what we'll see with the OURleague app is some pretty naff commentators. There's been 3 (including Wilkin) over the weekend. We'll just have to get used too it.

2008 RFL Wakefield & District Young Volunteer of the Year

42 minutes ago, Chris Taylor said:

Unfortunately what we'll see with the OURleague app is some pretty naff commentators. There's been 3 (including Wilkin) over the weekend. We'll just have to get used too it.

If he wanted to have his own show he should ask the RFL, but i don’t think they could afford a 24hr “Jon Wilkin” channel. 

1 hour ago, Chris Taylor said:

Crabtree was no better today. Basically spouted rubbish for 2 hours. 

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_2bulldogsbanner.png

17 hours ago, Josef K said:

I watched the game last night on the OurLeague App and i had to turn the volume off because of Wilkin, he just seems to make it all about himself. I can see why Mark Chapman takes the P out of him. I don’t know who the other commentator was but they spent more time having a laugh between themselves than concentrating on the game. Wilkin and the other commentator will have to be kept apart. 

Well he does only have one coffee shop left in Manchester doesn’t he?!

I see they've included the viaOccitanie hashtag this week.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

On 17/03/2021 at 09:36, Cumbrian Mackem said:

Are the elite1 Toulouse side known as “Toulouse X111 elite” instead of the “Toulouse broncos “?

Well, strictly speaking, CM, it's three letter 'I's after the 'X', not three number '1's.  But otherwise, yes, as Pecetto has kindly confirmed.

So, as I understand it, there are thirteen Northern Hemisphere matches over today, tomorrow and Sunday that we can sit back and watch on our screens - eight challenge cup round one clashes and five games in the French Elite 1.

I am just pausing for a moment to think how good that is!

13 minutes ago, barnyia said:

Villeneuve v albi starting in 10 minutes on viaoccitanie.tv 

The live stream isn't working for me.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

10 minutes ago, bentleyman said:

Im watching it on you tube

What link are you using ? Tried link from Facebook and need to sign up. Did so but ten minutes later and couple of repeat requests, no confirmation email.

My wife complains I selfishly stop her fulfilling her true ambition -

she really wants to be a rich widow

4 minutes ago, bentleyman said:

Went on u tube typed in villeneuve v albi 

Did that, all I get is an Albi v Villeneuve from December 2020

My wife complains I selfishly stop her fulfilling her true ambition -

she really wants to be a rich widow

Archived