Live Rugby League this Weekend

5 minutes ago, bentleyman said:

Went on u tube typed in villeneuve v albi 

I did that and got a load of old matches, plus dodgy links.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, I've got viaOccitanie working now. No idea how.

Villeneuve leading 12:0.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Villeneuve 12:6 Albi

Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, JonM said:

Seem to be playing at the athletics track next door to their normal ground.

With no crowds allowed, maybe they're sharing out the wear and tear on the two pitches.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Regular Villeneuve ground, at least only one I've ever seen them playing at in Villeneuve.

My wife complains I selfishly stop her fulfilling her true ambition -

she really wants to be a rich widow

Villeneuve 42:16 Albi at FT.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

I already posted this in the Rugby League Takeover thread, but wanted to spread the word wider. It looks like tomorrow's takeover coverage from 10am onwards will be on YouTube as well as being broadcast on Sky.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 hours ago, Gomersall said:

Ralph Waldo Emerson

• 2 weeks later...

Just started streaming.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Woman's RL: Wigan v Warrington at 12pm on Sunday, live on Twitch, repeated on OurLeague on Monday evening.

https://www.rugby-league.com/article/57890/twitch-bwsl-coverage-kicks-off-with-wigan-warrington-derby

Ralph Waldo Emerson

On 13/04/2021 at 13:14, Futtocks said:

Woman's RL: Wigan v Warrington at 12pm on Sunday, live on Twitch, repeated on OurLeague on Monday evening.

https://www.rugby-league.com/article/57890/twitch-bwsl-coverage-kicks-off-with-wigan-warrington-derby

About to kick off.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Ben Proe and Tony Rea on the microphones. Conditions look excellent.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wigan's captain Rachel Thompson goes over for the first try of the match!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived