Live Rugby League this Weekend

Converted for Wigan 6:0 Warrington, after 9 minutes.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been a big fan of having RL on twitch since they first started doing it, currently on 17k viewers due to Twitch putting it on the front page, so a lot of new viewers to the sport, but they really need a mod team for the chat, as it is a mess 🤣

Just now, Click said:

I've been a big fan of having RL on twitch since they first started doing it, currently on 17k viewers due to Twitch putting it on the front page, so a lot of new viewers to the sport, but they really need a mod team for the chat, as it is a mess 🤣

I always set the chat to "off" when I'm streaming on my TV. I like my RL full-screen.

Georgia Wilson in through Warrington's flakey right-side defence, but no conversion.

The score (the right way around this time) is Warrington 0:10 Wigan.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Georgia Wilson with a second try, almost immediately. Warrington need to re-shuffle their backs, because Wigan are targetting that side ruthlessly.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Futtocks said:

Georgia Wilson with a second try, almost immediately. Warrington need to re-shuffle their backs, because Wigan are targetting that side ruthlessly.

Warrington 0:14 Wigan

Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

I always set the chat to "off" when I'm streaming on my TV. I like my RL full-screen.

Georgia Wilson in through Warrington's flakey right-side defence, but no conversion.

The score (the right way around this time) is Warrington 0:10 Wigan.

I've got it on my computer, but it's always interesting to see people who are new ask questions and things around what's going on

3 minutes ago, Click said:

I've got it on my computer, but it's always interesting to see people who are new ask questions and things around what's going on

Good point; I now have it on both screens, so I can see the chat on my laptop while watching the game on the bigger screen.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Click said:

Just be prepared for the sexiest and fat shaming comments too! 

There are idiots everywhere.

I see quite a few comments that look like they are in Turkish or something similar, and the viewing figure is closing in on 20,000.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Georgia Sutherland breaks Warrington's duck.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

7 minutes ago, Josef K said:

What is Twitch ive never heard of it until now ?. 

It was set up as a kind of video forum for computer gamers. People watch game footage and chat, exchange tips, jokes, chat, insults etc. It is a global network and I have very rarely been let down by the reliability of the live stream. Gamers won't accept slow or interrupted connections, and it is now owned by Amazon, so the infrastructure's probably as good as it gets. 

Some non-game channels have started using it, like this one for RL. I also watch Mystery Science Theatre and RiffTrax on it sometimes. The RL channel's been showing matches for about 3 years now.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

This is a good match for players called Georgia. G.Wilson scores a first half hat-trick.

Warrington 4:24 Wigan

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Warrington 4:24 Wigan at

isAGTSE.jpg

Ralph Waldo Emerson

About 21,000 viewers by the end of the first half. This video feed SNAFU will turn a few off, mind.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

9 minutes ago, Click said:

Yeah, hopefully they sort it for the second half !

The picture looks stable again, but it is just the static HT screen, so we'll wait and see. Almost certainly a problem at source, as the stream itself wasn't buffering or acting up.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everything working again, but (understandably) quite a few viewers lost for now.

Wigan straight in under the sticks, though. This is not going to get any easier for the Wire.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Georgia Wilson's fifth try now. 4:38 with KTC.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Warrington get in, with a good attack out wide, following a lot of pressure up the middle.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Warrington 8:52 Wigan in the end, but Warrington's first match back in the top flight saw them fight hard all the way against a much better opposition. Lots of positivity on Twitch comments.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just noticed that the same two clubs face each other in next weekend's Challenge Cup preliminary round on Twitch. With today as a benchmark, Warrington's target must be to reduce the difference between them and Wigan.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived