Live Rugby League this Weekend

Now on to this...

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched the Ukraine League match on and off. It is a bit frustrating to watch once they get inside the 10 metres and just try and score every time by a dummy half barging over. About half of the tries were scored in that manner and dozens more that were repelled.

Among all of that though, there was a nice try scored:

https://twitter.com/EuroRugbyLeague/status/1383771297109315588?s=20

• 3 weeks later...

People have started threads about each stream they know of. It's like herding cats sometimes.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• 1 month later...

Women's Super League South: London Broncos are playing the Army on Twitch this afternoon.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Edit: KO moved to 2:30pm.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Okay, the live stream is up and running.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Currently 12-12 in the women’s Super League between Hudds and Fev at Odsal with 56 mins on the clock.

Live on Twitch.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, JonM said:

Pretty impressed with the standard both of the play and the camerawork & production quality in the Athboy vs Dublin City Exiles game.

Please tell me, where you're watching it?

5 minutes ago, fighting irish said:

Please tell me, where you're watching it?

From two posts earlier.

https://www.facebook.com/Fulltimeproductions1/videos/2913847082203785/ 

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Women's Super League South: starting in a few minutes, Bedford Tigers v The Army.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bit of a bonus - the video has started with match highlights from some men's games between the various army corps.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

• 2 weeks later...

Live stream on now - Army Rugby League, Lawson Cup Playoffs.

Currently Royal Artillery v Royal Signals. I bet Hull FC's scouts are watching.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

R.E.M.E v The Infantry now.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived