Live Rugby League this Weekend

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Carcassonne v St Gaudens game on Sunday is postponed, due to failed COVID tests.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

On 11/03/2021 at 20:35, Futtocks said:

Saturday 2pm kick-off, UK time.

Sad to see a toulouse team with less french starting players than the catalans. But it must be the only way to get to the next level. I must say that both are doing good things for developing young french players though. It looks for the moment like dragons are really looking at promoting the french. 

1 minute ago, dunno much said:

Vive la France 🙈

As far as the strips go, it is liberte, fraternite and a little too much egalite.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Kheirallah does his "rat up a drainpipe" impression again. Catalans 10:22 Toulouse at half time.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Saint 1 said:

They don't, but I don't think they're playing horrendously either. TO also haven't been faultless, there's been plenty of questionable last tackle options for example! 

Agreed. To be quite honest mate, I'm not sure they (TO) would "do some damage on Super League" although looking at them today they would probably skittle the Hull KRs and Wakefields of the world easily enough!

32 minutes ago, The Frying Scotsman said:

It is ridiculous.  White-white-white vs White-white-white.

Nice opening score from the fullback mind, buy the it is seriously hard to tell who is who.

Mark Kheirallah by far the best full back outside of super league. Remember THAT try in the last World Cup? 

The Toulouse defence is tiring now. 32:24 with KTC.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Catalans 40:28 Toulouse in the end. Some decent Rugby played by both sides.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

In this afternoon`s game the ref allowed the players to roll the ball and make no attempt to play it with the foot. The same was true in last week`s Catalans/XIII du President game. The same refs, when they resume officiating Elite 1 fixtures, will penalise this practice. The officials must be told to apply debased RFL standards.

Clear evidence that the PTB rules are different in England from elsewhere, and that the RFL`s guidelines are lies.

At the moment we have different PTBs in different parts of the world. In the case of France, the PTB rules for domestic games are different from those in games connected to English competitions.

What will the rules be at the World Cup? Will opposing teams be allowed to play to different rules in the same game? With the organisers hoping nobody notices.

We don't have six again in elite and have scrums. You cant place the ball on the floor and roll it with your foot in france as they say knock on. But they do this in Australia. You have to roll the ball back and touch it with the foot. 

Archived