Batley RL badgers

ernieone

13 minutes ago, ernieone said:

I was looking through my collection of Batley RL badges and wondered how many different badges have been produced over the years.

Don't want to sound a bit of a nerdy badge loving drip but would love to see some pics on here of some of those badges.

I have 19 different designs plus a Batley Boys badge. There are some that also are the same design but different colours.

I think the oldest being a light blue rugby ball shaped one to be worn in a button hole, made by a company in Birmingham (Miller). I also have  the red and white pin badge version of this rugby ball shaped Supporters Club badge.

1950s Gallant Youth, 2000 Bulldog

These are my offerings.the metal pin badge was during the mid 90s

the square plastic badge was from early to mid 80s.

think they were on sale at supporters hut next to the old pie and pea shop in top corner terracing where players run out now.

sketch-1615546901813.jpg

sketch-1615546961362.jpg

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

You could be right distantdog, not everybody does facebook or twitter that's why I posted here.

As I've just said to ernieone I misunderstood his lead, I thought it was about jersey badges and not lapel badges.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived