Martin Vickers

I always thought Davide Longo was destined to go far, it's a pity it won't be in RL - at least for now.

Perhaps he'll get experience in football and then come back and be Super League 'supremo' given how well that seems to have gone lately 😎

Martin Vickers seems like a downgrade from what we've seen of him thus far

4 hours ago, paulwalker71 said:

I always thought Davide Longo was destined to go far, it's a pity it won't be in RL - at least for now.

Perhaps he'll get experience in football and then come back and be Super League 'supremo' given how well that seems to have gone lately 😎

Martin Vickers seems like a downgrade from what we've seen of him thus far

My dog would be a better candidate than Martin Vickers.

1 hour ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

I think personally its a tad unfair to blame MV for Toronto Wolfpack, he was but an employee and would have been owed money by the collapse like anyone else.

Normally I might also be forgiving, but sadly his previous extends to Salford. I feel for Fev, a club I have admired so much under Longo. He needs to be kept on a short leash and don’t let him bring Brian Noble along!

39 minutes ago, Oldbear said:

Normally I might also be forgiving, but sadly his previous extends to Salford. I feel for Fev, a club I have admired so much under Longo. He needs to be kept on a short leash and don’t let him bring Brian Noble along!

God no!!!!!

Hallellulia! Somone else for us to have a go at for being useless. I don't know the guy but I'm sure he feels he's finally arrived if he's suffering the same approbation on here as Lindsay, Wood, Elstone, Rimmer, Schofield, Koukash and numerous others. 😀😀😀

Archived