Match Thread: Peru V El Salvador

Good to see a close game and a good quality stream too.

I noticed a huge contrast in the players' body language during their own national anthems.  Peruvians, all with their hand on the heart, singing the national anthem.  El Salvador players, some of them were chatting away, not even respecting their own national anthem.  Disappointing.

53 minutes ago, langpark said:

Good to see a close game and a good quality stream too.

I noticed a huge contrast in the players' body language during their own national anthems.  Peruvians, all with their hand on the heart, singing the national anthem.  El Salvador players, some of them were chatting away, not even respecting their own national anthem.  Disappointing.

Is it the same one that they had when a military regime many many years ago I had a girlfriend (Pre wife:) who was from El Salvador she was studying to be a barrister in London,i actually met her at a London Broncos match must have been around 1997 I remember her telling me that her father could only travel to a few neighbouring countries like Honduras etc as he was blacklisted (Ie a facist) nice daughter though LOL:) 

Archived