Sky Sports Rugby League takeover

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wide to West has just been on the YouTube live feed.  Even though I knew it was coming up (and I've got no love for Saints) it still gave me goosebumps.  What a game that was.

"I'm a traditionalist and I don"t think you'd ever see me coaching an Australian national side!"  Lee Radford, RLW March 2016

Proud to be a member of the TRL woke claque

2 hours ago, bobbruce said:

Watching the Fev v Hull FC game from 95. What’s going on with the kits. 

Hull's problem with away shirts coming to the fore (just as it did against Leeds and maybe Huddersfield last year!). Basically they occasionally design away shirts that they couldn't use against their own home kits - Newcastle United have a similar difficulty playing in black and White as do LUFC in all white. You either need 2 away shirts or a single away design in an odd bright colour like Yellow or Orange. 

They couldn't play against Fev's home colours in Black and White or their away Blue and White, so Fev forced to play in their brown away shirt.

Archived