14 hours ago, Wiltshire Rhino said:

I'm now a Grandpoppie! πŸ˜€Β 

That is all! πŸ˜€Β 

Congratulations cocker.

Now.... its a question neither the memsahib or my daughter has ever adequately answered....

Why does our daughter's pregnancy and subsequent motherhood require my wallet to be permanently empty?

I just love being "daft granddad".... its tiring and I've been covered in chocolate, milk and poo for 6 years... its fab mate. Enjoy

Congrats.

I really have nowhere else to put this bit of good news, I was staring out across the sea yesterday morning, and just about to head home for a cuppa, when I saw a fast moving black line moving towards Hastings pier, then a dolphin broke the surface and swerved around the end of the pier.

yes- just seen this- fantastic news- even more so now there is some daylight at the end of the covid tunnel you should be able to spend some quality time with the new arrival

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophileΒ 

Congratulations, hope all are well, including your good self after you have partaken of a little celebratory snifter.Β 

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

Β 

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

On 09/03/2021 at 23:17, Gerrumonside ref said:

Congratulations! Β A Swindon Town mini kit to celebrate?

Already bought!Β 

Her dad is from NZ so I also need to make sure she has a Kiwis shirt before her dad tries to "corrupt" her with an All Blacks one. πŸ˜‰

2014 Challenged Cup Winner

On 07/03/2021 at 22:42, Wiltshire Rhino said:

I'm now a Grandpoppie! πŸ˜€Β 

That is all! πŸ˜€Β 

Great news!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

On 08/03/2021 at 12:51, Robin Evans said:

Congratulations cocker.

Now.... its a question neither the memsahib or my daughter has ever adequately answered....

Why does our daughter's pregnancy and subsequent motherhood require my wallet to be permanently empty?

I just love being "daft granddad".... its tiring and I've been covered in chocolate, milk and poo for 6 years... its fab mate. Enjoy

I think you'll need to get Professor Brian Cox in on that. It is a fundamental axiomΒ of both linear and non-linear geometry.Β 

Archived