Featherstone pre season week 2

Keep The Faith

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 hour ago, RogerT said:

That's a strong team.

aye we've got some decent players  but  Craig Hall  Kris Welham Tom Holmes Brett Ferres and  Junior Moors who will most likely  be in  the starting 17 are missing saturday 😀😀😀😀

13 minutes ago, ramsfandan said:

I know I got my free junior season ticket... Utr

🔔🔚

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

It doesn't matter what score will be. It's the hit out that's important. It's to try out your combinations for the important stuff next week. Whatever the outcome I think both teams will be thereabouts in the playoffs come the end of the season. Good luck for the season ahead Fev fan

Just now, ramsfandan said:

Just bit of laugh between rival fans... No need for person who I hold in very low esteem comment you've hurt my feelings now 😭 ok I will 48-6 sorry

That's better! Glad to see you realise how ridiculous your previous prediction was!

6 minutes ago, J Phil Loxton said:

It doesn't matter what score will be. It's the hit out that's important. It's to try out your combinations for the important stuff next week. Whatever the outcome I think both teams will be thereabouts in the playoffs come the end of the season. Good luck for the season ahead Fev fan

Are you talking about same team? You're on Batley forum not their more esteemed neighbours... Rookie error phil

2 minutes ago, ramsfandan said:

Are you talking about same team? You're on Batley forum not their more esteemed neighbours... Rookie error phil

Ha ha. I'm not quite senile yet😮  For what it's worth I think Dewsbury and Batley will do better than bookies are making out. The Rams results will hinge on keeping the half backs fit and if they do that owt can happen. Fev have obviously recruited well and expected to be near the top but all clubs have been out of it for a year now and am looking forward to when we can go and watch again Love going to Batley AND Dewsbury 😊

4 minutes ago, J Phil Loxton said:

Ha ha. I'm not quite senile yet😮  For what it's worth I think Dewsbury and Batley will do better than bookies are making out. The Rams results will hinge on keeping the half backs fit and if they do that owt can happen. Fev have obviously recruited well and expected to be near the top but all clubs have been out of it for a year now and am looking forward to when we can go and watch again Love going to Batley AND Dewsbury 😊

Fev team to beat with Toulouse and York we will come around 7/8th Batley 9/10/11th

2 hours ago, ramsfandan said:

Fev 48-2 batley

I see you're still drunk on your cup final victory last Saturday✌

Cant see the pensioners in your team RFD doing 80 mins even over a shortened season...

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

6 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

I see you're still drunk on your cup final victory last Saturday✌

Cant see the pensioners in your team RFD doing 80 mins even over a shortened season...

You would love Sykes he's better than owt you've got and you know it... Great player

2 minutes ago, ramsfandan said:

You would love Sykes he's better than owt you've got and you know it... Great player

Better than Tom Gilmore 😂

he only played 40 minutes Saturday just remember a former coach of you lot used to say we win the important games... I'm sure Lingard would be happy with that 

1 minute ago, Keep The Faith said:

Better than Tom Gilmore 😂

he only played 40 minutes Saturday just remember a former coach of you lot used to say we win the important games... I'm sure Lingard would be happy with that 

Yes better than Gilmore 1 tackle he would fold him in half he's one of best tacklers I've seen play for us in 25 year of watching rams... Let's see put your money where your mouth is big lad 50 on who comes higher in league?

32 minutes ago, ramsfandan said:

Yes better than Gilmore 1 tackle he would fold him in half he's one of best tacklers I've seen play for us in 25 year of watching rams... Let's see put your money where your mouth is big lad 50 on who comes higher in league?

OK, in fact I will double it and go for the full £!

Archived