Best away fans in SL

4 minutes ago, Lowdesert said:

Tough to take for Wakey and Hudds.

Yeah, I doubt I'll sleep tonight. 🥱

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

At the moment I'm just happy Harry and Meghan didn't blame Wakefield for him bailing out of his RFL job.  👑

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

35 minutes ago, Wollo Wollo Wayoo said:

At the moment I'm just happy Harry and Meghan didn't blame Wakefield for him bailing out of his RFL job.  👑

They have already pinned that one on Elstone.

19 hours ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

Never knock away fans they are brilliant 500 at an away match at 20 squid a time = 10000 Pounds Thats is what is known as FREE Money:)

P

Not exactly free money though. You've still got to cater for them, hire stewards, etc. 

If you invest in them, you could actually attract more every year rather than just expect then to turn up. Crusaders advertising to Leeds fans for their opening game to get a sell out springs to mind.

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

Outstanding piece really, Wakefield and Huddersfield don't have many fans, so they're bottom 🙂

FWIW I rank Salfords away fans as the best, in terms of quality over quantity they don't bring many, but are considerably more passionate/louder than most of the others.

I guess it depends on how you define "best"?

But I'm sure Huddersfield and Wakefield fans won't be wiping tears away just yet!

Any Catalan fans who make it to games in the UK are the best as far as I'm concerned. Unlike UK . fans going to France apart from Leeds there aren't exactly many desirable trip locations on their away game calendar.

Obsessing over which northern team summons up fewer fans to make short motorway journeys is somewhat futile.

1 hour ago, meast said:

Outstanding piece really, Wakefield and Huddersfield don't have many fans, so they're bottom 🙂

FWIW I rank Salfords away fans as the best, in terms of quality over quantity they don't bring many, but are considerably more passionate/louder than most of the others.

I guess it depends on how you define "best"?

But I'm sure Huddersfield and Wakefield fans won't be wiping tears away just yet!

Salford fans aren't really all that noisy. What you're actually hearing is the sound of a thousand sphincters simultaneously snapping shut as the latest evidence for the impending Salfageddon - being forced out of the stadium because Sale want to buy it, losing all their (or, more often than not, there) best players, you know the drill - appears on forums like this.

59 minutes ago, M j M said:

Any Catalan fans who make it to games in the UK are the best as far as I'm concerned. Unlike UK . fans going to France apart from Leeds there aren't exactly many desirable trip locations on their away game calendar.

Obsessing over which northern team summons up fewer fans to make short motorway journeys is somewhat futile.

It's almost as if they would be forced to only visit places within walking distance of the home stadium and not dare to stay elsewhere or visit anywhere else while here.

Archived