Latest update on upgrade to Wakefield's ground

Hopefully seeing as they haven't had crowds in for ages, apart from last week, there is a good chance THE TOILET won't be flooded just yet and we can keep our feet dry if nature calls for a change.

Plus they have a new floodlight too so if anyone's game kick's off after 9pm in the summer one corner will be beautifully lit up for you.

Always positives at every ground.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, daz39 said:

Hopefully seeing as they haven't had crowds in for ages, apart from last week, there is a good chance THE TOILET won't be flooded just yet and we can keep our feet dry if nature calls for a change.

Plus they have a new floodlight too so if anyone's game kick's off after 9pm in the summer one corner will be beautifully lit up for you.

Always positives at every ground.

The two toilet blocks used by away fans are the most modern in the ground and are fully internal, purpose made buildings. They are not ######-against-a-wall outdoor sheds, or even portakabins.

If you have been getting wet feet after visiting the toilet, I think you need to improve your aim.

On 28/05/2021 at 17:51, Tommygilf said:

At my school we called the people who went to that school, amongst other things, "Double Cream".

Thick and rich.

And which school  was that qegs or leeds grammer school or another. i remember the qegs lot as a lot of scruffy 'smelly gits,HA,HA.

Archived