Wakefield Friendly

Blind side johnny

We will face a proper team on Sunday when we are hosted by Wakefield at Belle Vue for a pre-season friendly. The game can be watched by subscribing to the Trinity TV site which costs £4.99 for a month.

Wakefield take on Dewsbury in pre-season friendly – Dewsbury Rams

Purchase Subscription | My Sports Online

Do remember to cancel the subscription once you have paid, however, or it will auto-renew costing you £4.99 for each month.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 hour ago, Wakefield Ram said:

Just to mention the game is on Sunday. It's clashing with my Covid jab 😡

Quite correct - amended.

Now you can also watch Batley give Fev a tonking on Saturday.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

I am ready for today’s match and as Wakefield only have this one friendly, I reckon they will play most of their first string and be much too strong for us. 

Wakefield 48-6 Dewsbury 

Try: Knowles

MoM: Joe Martin

Att: more than last week!

Legs, Dews, Legs.

51 minutes ago, Crown Flatter said:

It is shambolic. I demand a refund!!!

mirfield must be too far away for it to work.sooper dooper league for you.on mine it just said pay for subscription.but i have a receipt to say i have paid.how do you get your money back and stop subscription?

4 minutes ago, silcoates said:

mirfield must be too far away for it to work.sooper dooper league for you.on mine it just said pay for subscription.but i have a receipt to say i have paid.how do you get your money back and stop subscription?

I have yet to find out. 

Legs, Dews, Legs.

It was difficult to watch because of the dire quality of the streaming. Besides  losing the picture for some time, the sound (for me at least) was hit and miss too. 

Our attack today wasn’t as good as last week and as ramsfandan pointed out we lost the ball a number of times with knocks on, perhaps from the rainy conditions. 

We kept them to one try in the second half, but that might be because Trinity brought on a number of reserves. Our second half try was scored by Oakes, or was it Chapman-Smith, or maybe Carr? It all depends on what you saw or heard. TC thought Oakes and the ground announcer suggested n° 27 Chapman-Smith!, but that’s Carr!!!

Legs, Dews, Legs.

The coverage and commentary was amateurish in every respect, and made it very difficult to focus on the game - though I thought it brought the gloom of Belle Vue into my living room rather well.

From the bits of it I could make out, it was probably the kind of game we needed before Whitehaven, bringing us down to earth after the euphoria of rugby returning and beating Batley, and showing us the areas we need to tidy up in.

I reckon the team for next week will be the nucleus of last year's side with the addition of Hall, Butterworth, Garrett and maybe Carr and Tomlinson. Newcastle beat Whitehaven today, and hopefully we'll have enough firepower to do the same. Bring it on.

Oh dear, I forgot to subscribe. What a pity, never mind.

On 15/03/2021 at 09:46, silcoates said:

trin.tv hasn't worked at all for me -not happy.i have tried ringing trinity on number given -surprise -surprise 'no answer.But i'm not letting this drop even for 4-50.

I had a refund the next day. Connor grace media manager sorted it

If you paid £4.95 to watch the match which was an appalling viewing experience, then you can watch it as many times as you want without interruptions by signing into the wakefieldtrinity.com website and locating the video of the match. ( You will need your signing in details ) I think we have a good bunch of players for all positions and should be able to cover for all injuries.

They were probably over subscribed by the number of Dewsbury Fans who wanted to watch the match.

God knows what would have happened if they had played the Bullfrogs!! 😉😂😂

"Life's tough.......It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Archived