Sun 21 Mar: CC1: Featherstone Rovers v Bradford Bulls KO 15:00 (BBC Sport)

Who will win?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Featherstone Rovers
    • Bradford Bulls

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/03/21 at 15:30

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Agree. TV commentary is supposed to add to the pictures, not describe them like audio description for the blind. 

I think she is doing well. Maybe her first TV game. Just be glad it's on and enjoy it!

Just now, Gooleboy said:

I think she is doing well. Maybe her first TV game. Just be glad it's on and enjoy it!

She's doing a good job.

I think the issue is that they're not doing a traditional commentator/co-commentator set-up.

Good game this.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

1 minute ago, Man of Kent said:

There’s blatantly some Fev fans having a sneaky peaky somewhere 

They've made a few references to back gardens but I suspect that there's a bit more than that.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

1 minute ago, gingerjon said:

She's doing a good job.

I think the issue is that they're not doing a traditional commentator/co-commentator set-up.

Good game this.

Yeh I’m not sure what Woods role is meant to be 

Just now, The Phantom Horseman said:

They're in their back gardens! Nowt wrong with that

Yes. There is nobody watching it but a few folk whose back gardens give them a sight of the pitch.

Have you got the sound turned off?

27 minutes ago, robins up north said:

There showing the badminton presentation. Ffs

frustrating as it was but at least didn't have yo listen to the women not stop commentating or should I say chattering away... as much as commentating...  even the missus took the remote control and turned off the sound muttering gobby something likes the sound of her own voice - was tempted to suggest some similarities between them but managed to refrain...

4 minutes ago, DavidM said:

George Flanagan ‘ niggly ‘ . Yeh I can think of a few other words 

The noun that I thought she was going to say after niggly, little wasn't player😀

"I'm a traditionalist and I don"t think you'd ever see me coaching an Australian national side!"  Lee Radford, RLW March 2016

Proud to be a member of the TRL woke claque

Just now, redjonn said:

frustrating as it was but at least didn't have yo listen to the women not stop commentating or should I say chattering away... as much as commentating...  even the missus took the remote control and turned off the sound muttering gobby something likes the sound of her own voice - was tempted to suggest some similarities between them but managed to refrain...

Agree , wish they would commentate on the game.

Just now, robins up north said:

Agree , wish they would commentate on the game.

So the complaint is that she is now not commentating on the match whilst also overdescribing everything.

Impressive.

ANOTHER TEMPORARY FAULT.

1 minute ago, gingerjon said:

So the complaint is that she is now not commentating on the match whilst also overdescribing everything.

Impressive.

ANOTHER TEMPORARY FAULT.

So there not at the game?

Archived