Sun 21 Mar: CC1: West Wales Raiders v Widnes Vikings KO 12:45 (BBC Sport)

Who will win?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• West Wales Raiders
    • Widnes Vikings

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/03/21 at 13:15

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

Many happy returns!

just hoping for a Widnes win, think it may be closer than people are predicting, hedging my bets there haha

Widnes by 22

Widnes by 64

46 minutes ago, Josef K said:

I’m really looking forward to these game’s on the red button, it’s great to get Rugby League back on the TV. 

This match isn't on the RB - it is internet streaming only.

Fev v Bradford is on the RB and streaming, but the picture quality will be better on the stream, unless your internet connection is even worse than mine.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

13 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Fev v Bradford is on the RB and streaming, but the picture quality will be better on the stream, unless your internet connection is even worse than mine.

It’s not on the RB live but is repeated later on at 7pm

21 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Ah red thanks for that Futtocks, my dad will be gutted i’ll have to break the news gently to him. 

2 minutes ago, Josef K said:

Ah red thanks for that Futtocks, my dad will be gutted i’ll have to break the news gently to him. 

See Spidey's post above. Your dad will have to do the "Likely Lads" thing and avoid the result 'til the evening.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Good article.  I particularly liked this:

“If rugby league is clever it could really steal a march on union in Wales, because it’s a better game to watch and play in. It’s a big moment: league could really capitalise. We’ll be looking to try and get promoted this year for sure.”

If rugby league is clever though 🤔

"I'm a traditionalist and I don"t think you'd ever see me coaching an Australian national side!"  Lee Radford, RLW March 2016

Proud to be a member of the TRL woke claque

Likely a cricket score this but it will be very interesting to see how the Henson and Chase play. Definitely will be tuning into this one. 

One things for sure, regardless of the outcome of the game signing Gavin Henson has made this West Wales most high profile game ever. They've certainly had a few column inches this week 

I hope, for the sake of the game in Wales, that WWR put on a good performance and don't get cricket-scored over... Henson could be a master stroke of a signing if only for the publicity...

...we're still going to turn them over in L1 though 😄

cru....Cru.....CRUSADERS!!!!!!

On 18/03/2021 at 15:37, Bleep1673 said:

I don't think the Henson factor will turn this. Vikings by 30+

I’m really interested to see how Henson goes but not expecting him to have much impact on the game. Rangi Chase should be the best player on the pitch though. Nothing to lose for West Wales Raiders, they’re expected to get beat by 50+ points, as long as they don’t give up, put in a respectable performance and get a couple of tries. 

Archived