Sat 20 Mar: CC1: London Broncos v Keighley Cougars KO 15:00 (OuRLeague)

Who will win?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• London Broncos
    • Keighley Cougars

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 20/03/21 at 15:30

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who knows how London will play.. First game for over a year? Don't believe they've played any pre-season games, but they could have and just not told anyone about them .........

No idea really on what the squad is this year, I did see the number announcements, but I have no recollection whatsoever now of them. So.. Should be an interesting game.

I'm a sucker, so I did eventually figure out how to buy the stream on OurLeague, so will see how it goes !

1 hour ago, Click said:

Who knows how London will play.. First game for over a year? Don't believe they've played any pre-season games, but they could have and just not told anyone about them .........

No idea really on what the squad is this year, I did see the number announcements, but I have no recollection whatsoever now of them. So.. Should be an interesting game.

I'm a sucker, so I did eventually figure out how to buy the stream on OurLeague, so will see how it goes !

Yep I think I will probably buy all the feeds

Obvioulsy I can't access any player/squad info about my team via their website so watching who turns up on telly might he the only way! 

3 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Ha! I did a Google maps reccy about it last night ... I'm 50-50

Though I have bought the OurLeague feed so.... 

Reminds me of Lezignan (They used to have a gypsy player around 15/20 years ago) and around 20/30 of the local gitanes would watch him play by sitting on a wall overlooking the ground (Avoiding the entrance fee LOL:)

May see you Saturday then I will be the one with the American Staffordshire Bull Terrior (He Is super friendly) 

Paul

For all the other things going on I am actually getting excited about tomorrow now

Good winning performance tommorow and an away win at Halifax next week...... Next Saturday morning if the website is up and running too we may all be able to feel more optimistic  

Did I see that Scott Murrell now plays for the Cougars? 

19 hours ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

May see you Saturday then I will be the one with the American Staffordshire Bull Terrior (He Is super friendly) 

Paul

Missus has pulled the plug, something about the rules and some virus or other 

I will however be watching on OurLeague in the corners of the stadium for a man walking up and down with a friendly staffy

Keighley have Taylor prell and could be wrong but Charlie Graham in a backline with jake Webster and QLT so they will be more than useful with Morrell at 6  

Think London should take this as their forwards should in theory be more powerful 

London 36 Keighley 16

Keighly Cougars to win as London treat the  game not as a cup tie but a Trial game.

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

9 hours ago, THE RED ROOSTER said:

Keighly Cougars to win as London treat the  game not as a cup tie but a Trial game.

I've paid my fiver to watch but this is how I strongly suspect it will go.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

8 minutes ago, thunder pete said:

Isn't it good to hear an intelligent, articulate bloke who can read a game, and who loves the game?

He is one of the best analysts out there and is really good at explaining what he's seeing

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Archived