Sat 20 Mar: CC1: London Broncos v Keighley Cougars KO 15:00 (OuRLeague)

Who will win?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• London Broncos
    • Keighley Cougars

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 20/03/21 at 15:30

Just back (Left at half time) parked up and watched on -line pretty drab match ,with that line up cannot see LB challenging the likes of Toulouse or Featherstone  they would have put 50 passed Keighley.

I wish our kiwi trialist well at London Skolars 🙂

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Archie Gordon said:

Am worried about Meadows and Lovell ....

Awful players.

Navarette pretty good. 

Walters and Curran, when he was on, quiet.

Hard to judge as very rusty. Far too many mistakes.

As for Rosslyn Park, a poor mans Trailfinders.

Putting the off field non sense to one side, nice to see that lads out there.

25 minutes ago, Magic XIII said:

Awful players.

I actually like both of them. But they're the wrong players for defending 1 and 2 in. Lovell's a forward - and a very good one - but he'll get caught out at centre. Meadows is a defensive headache - he needs better protection on his inside and outside.

That Santi try showed what a mess they are together out wide.

2 hours ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Charlie Graham, the Keighley centre, looks a cut above League One standard. Scored a couple of tries against Bradford last week.

He's only 20 years old and things didn't work out or him at Hull FC, but with plenty of game time he will become a good player and has a future in the game

Not sure how I feel. First game after a year so our stilted performance was understandable. Just no fluency and loads of errors.... Boafo's try a stand out 

Meadows has put some size on....never mind full back... second row? 

As for the Cougars i think we find out if we can sign Charlie Graham now if he fancies it

3 minutes ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

Believe it or not I vaguely remember playing at Rosslyn Park around 38 years ago (I think we had a Peckham or London rep match there) 

So 100% NOT the first rugby league match played at Rosslyn Park.

Paul

Fair enough. I'll be honest, I felt ever so slightly let down that you didn't appear with your dog.

Just now, Archie Gordon said:

Fair enough. I'll be honest, I felt ever so slightly let down that you didn't appear with your dog.

"Why people bring their dogs to rugby league, I do not know ..."

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

11 minutes ago, Archie Gordon said:

HA HA we were around:) 

Thats why we love  Cricket so much Kent is a doggie paradise as ALL dogs allowed in AMO (Doggie) even has a replica shirt for T/Twenty matches SKY have picked him out a few times over the years at Canterbury.

He is on the breakfast show everyday www.atlantisradio.uk 

5 minutes ago, The Future is League said:

Hearing Tony Rea talking there does anyone know if he's involved in Rugby League in any capacity nowadays apart from co commentating?

He has other diversions now https://www.linkedin.com/in/tonyrea1/?originalSubdomain=uk

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

2 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Not sure how I feel. First game after a year so our stilted performance was understandable. Just no fluency and loads of errors.... Boafo's try a stand out 

Meadows has put some size on....never mind full back... second row? 

As for the Cougars i think we find out if we can sign Charlie Graham now if he fancies it

Second rowers are required to know how to tackle, I don't even want to think about how many missed tackles he had from that game.

4 hours ago, Magic XIII said:

As for Rosslyn Park, a poor mans Trailfinders.

Point agreed but its for training and non attendance games. They’ve even announce Trailfinders for restricted attendance games.

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.

4 hours ago, Magic XIII said:

Awful players.

Navarette pretty good. 

Walters and Curran, when he was on, quiet.

Hard to judge as very rusty. Far too many mistakes.

Awful players is a bit harsh and across board would need comment on individuals and why. 

For Broncos clear it was a first hit out (which was embarassing ). Navarette was clearly a cut above the rest. Gwake, Baofa, Miski were good and people like Chamberlain etc showed enough. Knowing where each were, a few games to work that one out.

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.

Archived