Fri 19 Mar: CC1: Sheffield Eagles v York City Knights KO 19:45 (YouTube)

Who will win?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Sheffield Eagles
    • York City Knights

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/03/21 at 20:15

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • John Drake changed the title to Fri 19 Mar: CC1: Sheffield Eagles v York City Knights KO 19:45 (YouTube)
On 18/03/2021 at 11:25, DavidM said:

We’re actually commenting and predicting on real actual competitive  games ... how goods that ?

York by 10

I'd say there are decent players in both teams 

York have some real experience now in Ryan atkins, Chris Clarkson, Adam cuthbertson, Danny Kirmond  and danny washbrook so that should see them win the day by 16 to 20 

Sheffield 14 York 30

4 hours ago, The storm said:

I'd say there are decent players in both teams 

York have some real experience now in Ryan atkins, Chris Clarkson, Adam cuthbertson, Danny Kirmond  and danny washbrook so that should see them win the day by 16 to 20 

Sheffield 14 York 30

I agree. 20-ish. They ran Hull FC close the other day. They’ve recruited really well.

Just now, Spidey said:

Erm. Is the stream in super widescreen or something. Or have I done something wrong?

Nah it's like it for me too, big fat letterbox. Quite annoying considering I don't think they've planned it to be like that because a few times the words have been cut off.

Looks like it's been sorted. The interviews were pre-recorded, so maybe they couldn't do anything with them.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Conditions look good.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived