More Clubs Than Tiger Woods

Tommy Lee played for eight different clubs in Super League - Hull, Crusaders, Wakefield, Huddersfield, London, Salford, St Helens and Hull KR. 

Scott Moore is on ten clubs - St Helens, Castleford, Huddersfield, Widnes, North Queensland, London, Wakefield, Bradford, Rochdale and Swinton. 

Dan Fleming - at about 28 he has had played for something like 9 clubs, a couple of those on loan, but that also does not include playing for a couple of those 9 clubs on a couple of occasions. A player who even since juniors was signed simply for his imposing frame. As a 20 minute impact player things just got even harder for him with the intrduction of the 6 again rule.

20 hours ago, Barry Badrinath said:

Scott Moore and Ryan Bailey,  in his latter years 

Don’t think Bailey stayed at a club for more than a year after leaving Leeds

I think Brett Ferres has played for every club in West Yorkshire apart from Halifax and Keighley

On 20/03/2021 at 08:56, Hela Wigmen said:

Tommy Lee played for eight different clubs in Super League - Hull, Crusaders, Wakefield, Huddersfield, London, Salford, St Helens and Hull KR. 

Scott Moore is on ten clubs - St Helens, Castleford, Huddersfield, Widnes, North Queensland, London, Wakefield, Bradford, Rochdale and Swinton. 

I don’t know if Tommy Lee actually played for Saints, he was definitely on the pitch but playing was something he didn’t do. I think Cunningham’s quote summed up Saints during that time and after the loss too Leigh “Tommy Lee was overawed by the whole occasion”. 

Archived