Fev up next cc

Dog forever

Think we knew this would be our next game ( and wk after) . Just watched them against bulls, and fev didn't really need to get out of 2nd gear. Im sure we will put up a good shift in on the day, and whatever the outcome its going to be a good game of rugby by 2 good sides.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Dog forever said:

Think we knew this would be our next game ( and wk after) . Just watched them against bulls, and fev didn't really need to get out of 2nd gear. Im sure we will put up a good shift in on the day, and whatever the outcome its going to be a good game of rugby by 2 good sides.

whatever the outcome  interesting hypothesis‼️

17 hours ago, Dog forever said:

Think you're spot on there , Bradford made their win easy , you Guy's will definitely give them a stern test.

2 hours ago, gittinsfan said:

Your over confidence and arrogance will come back to bite you.Probably not this weekend,but it will happen.

I don't know about anyone else, but reading some of the tripe by a small proportion of the Fev fans, it is like going back in time and reading posts by Leigh and Halifax fans from years ago. 🥱🥱

I've always had a soft spot for Fev and they've always been by second favourite team, but, I'm increasingly unsure which I'm looking forward to most at the end of this season:-

1. The amazing excuse SL/RFL come up to legitimise why they are keeping them out of the top division this time. 

Or

2. The whinging and tales of persecution coming from the same small minority of Fev fans, when the decision is made not to let them in.

Especially after hearing they have already tried tapping Elliot Hall up, after the recent friendly.

1 hour ago, DOGFATHER said:

I don't know about anyone else, but reading some of the tripe by a small proportion of the Fev fans, it is like going back in time and reading posts by Leigh and Halifax fans from years ago. 🥱🥱

It's usually literally the same one or two fans for any team that's going well who get a bit full of themselves and run all over the forums going on about how great their team is, whether it's Leigh, Fev or anyone else.

Most Fev fans are far from complacent about Batley or any other team because we've seen them all turn us over too may times, I still have nightmares about that George Flanagan drop goal!

53 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

It's usually literally the same one or two fans for any team that's going well who get a bit full of themselves and run all over the forums going on about how great their team is, whether it's Leigh, Fev or anyone else.

Most Fev fans are far from complacent about Batley or any other team because we've seen them all turn us over too may times, I still have nightmares about that George Flanagan drop goal!

18 . 0 down we was as well 

IMG_0583.JPG

1 hour ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

I bet you still have nightmares over Jamie Rooney missing the easiest kick from in front of the posts against fev 

1 hour ago, Dog forever said:

With the match being live streamed on sportsman , I watched the York match but couldn't get full screen hope this isn't the case for fev match. Anyone else have same problem ? 

Nope, no problems at all and very good coverage. This was on my TV by the way, not just a tablet/laptop..

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

fev have initially selected a squad of 18 with three more to be added tomorow welham been isolating moors waiting for visa  for eample   but ferres and harrison who were missing from friendly  will both play  

FEV squd 

Archived