Fev up next cc

Dog forever

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they'll be too strong again Fev 32 Dogs 20

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

28 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

I think they'll be too strong again Fev 32 Dogs 20

Most probably PM, not too fussed if we lose,  we all know its going to be a big ask against the title favourites.  As long as we put in a shift, show what we can do, and give them a game. 

Fev 28  dawgs 20

28 minutes ago, distantdog said:

To be fair if you get 84 up you can be as arrogant as you like! I fully expect you to run up those kind of scores occasionally this season.

Yeah and I expect the likes of Batley performing better than the bookies are making out. It takes some doing going to Fax and winning like that whatever the circumstances. Thought Batley threw the ball about well at Fev and they will get better. Good luck

1 hour ago, distantdog said:

I fully expect you to run up those kind of scores occasionally this season.

Against Losebury would ne nice 👌

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

I agree Stuart, apart from a 15 minute spell, that wasn't bad at all. But that gap that opened up would have made Moses proud....

When they click they are unstoppable, but they have some flaws

Yes, that wasn't bad. Wasn't bad at all. Pity about the defensive lapses though, because going forward we look quite exciting. If we can get the defence sorted out, then I reckon we could be in for a pleasant surprise this season ...

1 hour ago, distantdog said:

Two things to come out of that half.

1. What a good team Fev are. (Class all over the field, but don't tell anyone I said that)

2. I thought we did OK, and stuck in. 

Great performance Batley. Best side for majority of game Good job we've got Parata. You don't need class players. You have to have players that show class Fev fan

4 minutes ago, J Phil Loxton said:

Great performance Batley. Best side for majority of game Good job we've got Parata. You don't need class players. You have to have players that show class Fev fan

Just a silly offload when we didn't need to and put fev back in the game. But if it had come off and we'd have scored it wouldn't have been silly. Good luck in next round.

You heard it here,

Phildog is happy with that.

Go on, print it and put it on your wall! In 80 minutes it came down to 2 slack tackles and 1 bad choice of a pass. I was ready to turn the telly off at 18-6 but glad I didn't. Outside their 2nd and 3rd tries we were as good as them, if not in the same class at least in the class on the day. Nobody could have beaten us on pride and effort.

Archived