Saturday lunchtime kick off for Challenge Cup tie v Batley

Not sure this will be great news for everyone but the Batley Challenge Cup game will take place on Saturday 27th March kick off at 12.45pm and will be streamed live via The Sportsman on YouTube and Facebook.

https://www.featherstonerovers.co.uk/news/rovers-vs-batley-date-and-coverage-confirmed-ITumW?fbclid=IwAR3jxr_uAkvcYYnX5UCcq-V3A8W4QZLiKTFhZtNdkw5kSItmEPWKgcn0kg4

18 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Not sure this will be great news for everyone but the Batley Challenge Cup game will take place on Saturday 27th March kick off at 12.45pm and will be streamed live via The Sportsman on YouTube and Facebook.

https://www.featherstonerovers.co.uk/news/rovers-vs-batley-date-and-coverage-confirmed-ITumW?fbclid=IwAR3jxr_uAkvcYYnX5UCcq-V3A8W4QZLiKTFhZtNdkw5kSItmEPWKgcn0kg4

watched eagles and york on you tube good coverage replays and kear on co commentary

Really disappointed with this kick off time. After yesterdays performance I was really looking forward to seeing the lads play Batley but now with this kickoff time that is not possible as I will still be at work. I know of at least 10 others who work with me who also will miss out.  It's very disappointing .

"Out of the way,son. Where's my medal?" Alex Murphy's immortal words as David Hobbs scores his 2nd try in the '83 Cup Final!

3 hours ago, POR said:

watched eagles and york on you tube good coverage replays and kear on co commentary

Yes we watched it too, much better coverage than our own game. 

Im Fev and im proud

1 hour ago, roversspud said:

Really disappointed with this kick off time. After yesterdays performance I was really looking forward to seeing the lads play Batley but now with this kickoff time that is not possible as I will still be at work. I know of at least 10 others who work with me who also will miss out.  It's very disappointing .

Agreed ,not happy.

1 hour ago, roversspud said:

if you do a likely lads and try to miss the score you will be able to watch it LIVE later on their website or you tube   👀

9 hours ago, Cardypaul said:

So when is the squad due to be announced? I guess it will be Thursday but not 100% sure and do we think there will be many changes?

Yes, usually 48 hours beforehand so should be Thursday lunchtime or afternoon. Though presumably that's more tricky for the club as I think they normally train on Thursday evenings?

As for changes, as MarkLP said it depends on fitness for various people (Ferres, Holmes  Davies, Fergie, Welham for example) plus Moors' visa, so it's very hard to predict the 17 this week.

20 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Yes, usually 48 hours beforehand so should be Thursday lunchtime or afternoon. Though presumably that's more tricky for the club as I think they normally train on Thursday evenings?

As for changes, as MarkLP said it depends on fitness for various people (Ferres, Holmes  Davies, Fergie, Welham for example) plus Moors' visa, so it's very hard to predict the 17 this week.

Jf you ignore all those players and put field who's not injured on the bench in place of fergie with the other sixteen  who played we will still have a strong/good side 

Archived