Fri 26th Mar: SL: Leigh Centurions v Wigan Warriors KO 20:15 (Sky)

Who will win?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leigh Centurions
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 26/03/21 at 20:45

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Yes everyone involved in the game should be like wayne bennett .... be a brilliant spectacle for the cameras

Bio-secure though.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

2 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Wigan in again!

Yes.  But the yawning chasm in Wigans team is it's goal kicking.

It bad to see Field get injured so soon.

For me it's predictable for Wigan to give away needless penlties.  Seemed to get it out of their system last season. They are well under cooked.  Its no excuse they are short of a load of three quarters.

Wigan are clearly missing Sam Tomkins and Bevan French tonight. Not to mention Michael McIlorum, Tom Davies, Liam Marshall, Oliver Gildart, Dominic Manfredi, and Jackson Hastings.

Seriously, Wigan are fielding a reserve grade backline.

1 minute ago, Manfred Mann said:

Wigan are clearly missing Sam Tompkins tonight.

They might be missing Sam Tomkins more.

Just taking the P. 😜

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

34 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Very strange one

I seem to remember something similar somewhere, but for the life of me I can't drag it out of my memory.  But for a tiny fraction of a second he would have been under the sticks.  Now he might be out for weeks.

5 minutes ago, Rupert Prince said:

Yes.  But the yawning chasm in Wigans team is it's goal kicking.

It bad to see Field get injured so soon.

For me it's predictable for Wigan to give away needless penlties.  Seemed to get it out of their system last season. They are well under cooked.  Its no excuse they are short of a load of three quarters.

Surprisingly Leigh are also short of those who would be first choice, i.e. well under cooked.

13 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Is Bateman better than the rest?

should have stayed in the nrl and put himself in the james graham - sam burgess bracket instead of coming back to waste his talents in our third rate comp

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

13 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Is Bateman better than the rest?

should have stayed in the nrl and put himself in the james graham - sam burgess bracket instead of coming back to waste his talents in our third rate comp

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

20 minutes ago, marklaspalmas said:

Ben Proe's voice

I think he has been good tonight, but 'apologies to Iain Thornley, it was actually Blake Wallace' made me chuckle.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Just now, graveyard johnny said:

I agree. But I think that John Bateman will soon miss the adulation he rightly received from the Aussie commentators and fans, and decide to return to Canberra ... this time in the company of his daughter.

10 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Lam’s took his scarf off ... means business now

He may be considering using his scarf to strangle Mad Derek Beaumont.

Adrian is probably as offended by the vulgar, gloating circus performance as I am.

1 minute ago, Manfred Mann said:

Adrian is probably as offended by the gloating circus performance as I am.

Too right man, we can't have people enjoying themselves in our game, what kind if message would that give out.

2 minutes ago, Manfred Mann said:

Adrian is probably as offended by the gloating circus performance as I am.

If Lam has any sense, he'd have mentioned it in his half time talk to the team.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived